💞01💞

3rd. Person POV

Boys were all over the room. The seven manage to hold their friendship over cold and hot times.

They always had each other on they side. They were brothers.

"I can't believe that I'm in rolling in to college. And the same as you guys" Chenle said, sitting up from the bed.

"Yeah. Time is flowing quickly. I still can't believe that we all in the same college." Mark smiled.

"Not all!! I'm still in my high school" Jisung puffed and crossed his hands.

Jaemin laughed and ruffled younger hair. "We know, don't worry. Next year you be with us"

Chenle looked at his packed things and around room. Now it looked a little bigger, because a lot of things were packed in the box.

"I will miss my room" Chenle frowned. Donghyuck got up from his place and patted Chenle shoulder.

"Don't worry. You will be living with us. You will like there" Donghyuck sat down back.

Chenle started to take his other things. He looked to the down on his bed.

He looked around and stopped, when he realize that something are missing. He quickly got up running to his table.

He opened all cabinets of the table. He runned around the room panicking still searching for the little brown wooden box.

Guys looked at Chenle weird, not understanding what is happening. Mark got worried seeing Chenle panicked face.

"What is wrong Chenle?" Mark stopped Chenle by holding his shoulder.

Chenle looked at Mark face, then to the others. He gulped. That can't be happening.

"The box with the letters. They are missing." Chenle looked down, not wanting to see other reaction.

"What box?" Jaemin asked. He chenged looks with Jisung then with Jeno,who shrugged not knowing what happening.

"What kinda of letters?" Mark calmly asked Chenle. He not wanted boy to stress.

"Our letters. You know these letters" Chenle slowly looked at Mark. The older eyes got bigger.

The others know understood what is happening. They quickly started looking around room for their letters.

They searched for two hours, but nothing. "Where the hell are these letters are?" Jisung ruffled his hair. Jaemin tried to calm him down.

At that moment Chenle mother knocked to the door. "Come in!" Chenle shouted.

His mother entered room with a tray full of snacks. She smiled at the boys. "What is wrong Chenle? Why you looking so down now?" She asked.

"Mom, I have question for you. Don't you saw a wooden brown box with letters inside?" Chenle asked his mom.

She smiled and nodded. Chenle eyes got wide. "Where are they? We need them now!" Chenle shouted and then quickly calmed down.

His mother looked strange to him. "They are letter, of course I sent them" she said.

"How can you sent them if they don't had address on them?" He asked.

"But they had name on them. Jung Jaena I think it was. I know her family so I sent these letters to their household" she explained.

"Y-You know them?!" Chenle shuttered. He felt like his panic grow.

"You don't know. She is Jung Jaehyun younger sister. He one of your friends, don't he? I know their parents" She said.

Chenle frozed at his place. Others don't know what to do either.

"Are I do wrong senting them? I'm sorry if that so" She said and went out of the room, leaving the frozen boys.

Mark looked around room, seeing all of the guys expression. He saw panic, sadness and pain?

"I don't think so she will get these letters. After all, now she is in China. We just need to ask Jaehyun to give letters back to us" Mark tried to calm them.

"I hope so. And if she get these letters, Mark you know it wouldn't be good. Pray that she still in China" Renjun lowly said.

🌸🌸🌸

At the same, the girl with two boys left airport going back to her place.

She smiled, missing her home country, her family, especially her bigger brother.

"I miss Jae. I just want to hug him" She said smiling even wider. Boy next to her smiled too.

"Don't worry. Soon, you and Jaehyun be together again being sibling goal. And for now I can give you hug" Boy said spreading his arms.

"Don't be jealous Lucas. You still my best friend. You big bear" Girl said hugging male.

"Yeah, Lucas is right Jaena. Soon we will be joining college. You will be living with your brother. We will be living our best life" The other boy said looking at the two hugging.

"I hope so, Yang. I want my life here to be happy" Jaena said and smiled again.

🌹🌹🌹
So, this is the first chapter. I know it's not the best. But I will try my best to make this book more intresting.

Don't forget to vote!!!