💞11💞

Jaena POV

I woke up in my bed. Not matter how long I sleep, I still tired.

Must be my emotions. We can't I can't control my emotions and just finally become happy.

I must be asking to much, because all I can ever feel pain in my heart.

I even thinking to leave Korea and go back to China, but I can't do that

First, because of my brother. And then my college too. And I already dragged Lucas here with me.

No, I need to be strong and forget. I need distraction and quickly.

So, I took my phone and called boys to come over. And they of course agreed.

I quickly took a shower, got dressed. Then went to downstairs.

I'm the kitchen I saw Jaehyun making us breakfast.

"I invite Lucas, YangYang and Xiaojun over. Do we disturb you?" I asked him taking my seat.

He turned to me and smiled, showing his two beautiful dimples.

"You will never disturb. I actually be leaving, but for short time. I need to do some business in company with Tae" Jae said.

I nodded. He got us made pancakes with chocolate chips and orange juices.

"Enjoy" He took place opposite mine and we started to eat.

As soon as we finished Jaehyun left kissing my head and saying that he be back quickly.

As I wanted to go to living room, knock was heard and I walked to opening them.

There were boys with snacks. "Finally you came. Jaehyun left, so we alone" I informed them.

They grinned. "Great. We can go wild" YangYang shouted.

They soon entered my house and we all plopped on a couch.

We chose to watch some kdrama and we got snacks all over us. We always done that back in China.

"If Kun could see us like that, he would kill us" Xiaojun said.

"He would kill you, but me. Never" I said and we laughed.

Kdrama wasn't so intresting, so we soon started to play with food. Lucas whined because he was the most dirtiest.

He got chocolate all over his white t-shirt and his pants was full of chips crumbs.

I saw the time and thought that Jaehyun be home soon, so we needed to tie up.

"Fun is over. We need to clean up before Jae came back" I said and boys nodded.

They all helped me to tie up living room and kitchen, we didn't use it but it was dirty so why not be good sister and clean it.

We finished pretty fast and I made tea for us, while we waited Jaehyun.

I heard knock on the doors. "Didn't Jae have a key" I thinked out loud and boys shrugged.

I let a breath and went to open the doors, expecting Jaehyun.

But unfortunately to me, in front of doors wasn't Jaehyun. It was person who I dearly loved back in the day.