Huang Renjun

I was in my art class. I wanted to finish my painting before going home.

My friends being best of the best, left me alone.

I was too consentrated to see, that someone else entered class.

I felt soft tap on my shoulder. I put my brush away and looked up, because I was sitting.

There she was, in all her beauty. It actually my first meeting with her. I saw her in the class before, but never paid attention to her.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I have to lock the class" she smiled at me.

"No, no. It's okay, I understand. I just get my things and all good" I said politely.

She smiled at me more. I never saw such a beautiful smile before. Her smile basically melt my heart.

"Oh, my name is Jung Jaena. And you are....?" She was waiting for me to say my name.

"I'm Huang Renjun" I smiled at her. She nodded, looking at my painting while I start to get my things.

"It's a such beautiful painting. I see contrast between colors and figures are displayed nicely" She commented my painting.

I looked at her, finishing taking my things.

"You have a talent Renjun. Keep going like this and one day I maybe buy your painting" She said smiling.

Her eyes was sparkling. Her words got in my heart. No one said these words about my paintings. I appreciate it.

"Thank you. It mean a lot to me, when someone appreciate my work" I said standing up.

"People are stupid not seeing a talent like you. Promise me Renjun, that you never quit what you like doing. No matter, how much hate you get. Remember that there is always will be someone appreciating your hard work. So keep it, that in your mind" She said looking into my eyes.

"And you will be that someone?"I shyly asked her.

She let a small chuckle." Of course, I will. I'm your fan Huang Renjun" She said.

We both left class and she locked it. I was standing beside her.

"I hope we will get to know each other more Renjun. I need to go now. It was nice to talk with you" Jaena said flashing her smile.

"It sure was nice. And thank you again for your words, it's mean a lot to me. See you again, I guess" I said and she left.

I was looking at her back. Her black hair swayed from sides. She was so beautiful and wise.

I put my hand on my heart. It was thumping loudly.

Then, I realized I felt for Jung Jaena. She was my first crush.