Where - Peter Parker

"Where?" You asked your boyfriend. He sighed and repeated himself.

"Germany." You gaped at him.

"For what reason?" You moved your arms around. He sighed and got up from his bed.

"I'm only going for a few days," he said, pulling you into his arms. "I promise to call everyday if it means you're happy." You looked up at him with a sad smile.

"It's still different," you breathed out.

And it was. You and Peter have been friends since his parents died. Since he moved in with May, you and him were inseparable after a play date---arranged by your [mother/father/guardian]. You didn't even go on vacations without him, always begging May to let him come with you and your family.

Petter hummed and held you at arms length.

"It will be, but I'm coming back," he said with a small smile. You nodded slowly and smiled.

"Okay," you said slowly, "but I get to pick the movie today." He pouted and started to give you puppy eyes before you could. You put a hand over his eyes. "No," you whined. "You can't do that. Not today." Peter's pout became a smile and you let your hand drop.

"Alright, princess," he whispered, putting his forehead on yours.

———

I'm thinking of posting the next chapter today since it's so small compared to my other ones.

Until next time!