Doll - Bucky Barnes

Warning(s): a bit of smut

The arms around you tightened, dragging you closer. Your back was now pressed against his chest as you sat in the V of his legs. Bucky's lips left a light kiss on your neck, making your cheeks heat up, before leaning his cheek against your hair. Your hand tightened on the warm mug of hot chocolate while the other one grabbed onto Bucky's.

You two sat on the balcony sofa, feeling the cold winter breeze pass by. You watched the snow fall slowly as cars moved, careful of the slippery snow covering roads, below on the street. The chatter and other noises of the city were drowned in the music playing from your phone. The clouds made it hard for everyone to assume what time it was using the sun.

"I love you," Bucky whispered against your ear. You smiled softly and took a sip of your drink. His lips met your neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to your bare shoulder as he moved the oversized sweater to hang off your shoulder. The cold breeze and Bucky's antics made you shiver slightly and you felt Bucky smile against your skin. His lips left your skin vulnerable to the cold before you felt his metal arm tracing patterns on your shoulder and neck. You shivered again as his fingers moved around your skin.

"Bucky," you sighed as his other hand started to massage your hip.

"Shh, doll. You've done so much for me. Let me do something for you." His flesh hand came up to take the mug from you and he placed it on the small table next to the sofa. His metal hand had started to massage your shoulder before his flesh one started to massage the other. Slowly you felt your muscles relax as he massaged the knots and tenseness in your body. His hands worked on your shoulders before starting on your neck.

His movements made you close your eyes and let the pleasure engulf you. A soft moan escaped your lips, making Bucky chuckle darkly. He knew that you knew what your moans did to him. You felt a smile creep up on your face and you squirmed, making sure to grind against him.

"Doll," he growled into your ear, his massaging hands stopping for a second. He continued massaging but you felt playful so you moved your hands up his thigh lightly. You felt him harden against you as he mumbled, "Doll." You let out a giggle before letting out another soft moan as he pressed into you. He was quick to turn you around and drag you onto his lap.

"I love you, James," you whispered against his lips. He pecked your lips gently, leaving you lightheaded and wanting more.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, doll," he promised before kissing you with a sudden hunger, leaving you dizzy. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he picked you up, the blanket pooling around his feet. He made his way to your shared bedroom and placed you on the bed gently.

"I love you," you mumbled against his lips and slid your finger up his thigh again. He held your hand before it could touch him.

"I said I'm gonna make you feel good." He let go of your hand and you felt the heat rise inside you. He leaned down and growled, "Doll," into your ear, knowing how much it turned you on. You moaned as his hands started to move up your legs.

He sure did keep his promise to his doll.

———

I posted this on my Tumblr first.

Until next time!