Seven

I walked into the kitchen to see the members of Of Mice And Men in front of me. I was internally crying, same as when I met them at their concert a year ago.

"Vic, there is a child in your home." Alan said and pointed to me, everyone turned to me and I blushed a little.

"Oh yeah, that's my daughter, Kristen." My dad said and walked over to me. "Obviously you know them from how your almost shaking." My dad laughed and I just blushed more.

"You look familiar, have you been to one of our concerts before?" Aaron asked, I nodded shyly and pulled out my phone to show them a picture of us.

"Wait, your the girl I sang to." Austin smiled, I nodded and smiled back. "have you gotten better?" He asked which made a couple people give me a questionable look. I nodded slowly and opened my mouth to talk until the door opened again.

Oh look, Justin Hills just casually strolling into our house, that's not something everyone gets the pleasure of having happen. The rest of the Sleeping With Sirens came in and again all the attention was on me.

"Kristen!" Kellin shouted and pulled me into a tight hug. The fact that I have never in my life met Kellin Quinn Bostwick and he knew my name was surprising.

"You are my sister now, and I am your brother. your dad talks about you constantly by the way." He laughed and pulled away.

"Sounds like him." I said with a smile. He just pushed me a bit and laughed, my dad grabbed alcohol from Jack and Gabe and set it all down on the table. A little bit later the rest of Pierce the veil came down stairs and the adults got so very drunk.

We were all in the living room, it was like babysitting a bunch of children, that's how drunk everyone was. I was sitting in between Kellin and Alan. Kellin kept hugging me and saying how much he liked having me as a sister so I just went along with it. Alan kept poking my leg and then giggling about it after. The thing is Alan isn't even that drunk, he's just a child at soul.

Phil kept talking about how much he hated being called Phil Mansalsa so of course I called him Mansalsa for the rest of the night. Jack started playing some random band on his phone and started dancing in his drunken state. Most people joined in except Me, Alan, and Gabe.

"So, you listen to our music right? Well you came to our concert so I'm guessing yeah." Alan said pulling me out of staring at the Idiots dancing around the room.

"Yeah, I have a tattoo that says 'This is not what it is, only baby scars' actually." I said and he just smiled.

"Cool. Sorry but what did Austin mean by, 'Have you Gotten Better?'" He asked, my eyes fell and I sighed.

"I uh, used to cut myself and was really depressed, Your guys' music helped a lot actually." I said in a low voice so only he could hear me, he gave me a sad smile and pulled me into a hug.

"Well it's good to hear we help some people." He said which made me smile a little. I turned back to everyone dancing and noticed some certain sexicans were missing.

At that moment I was picked up off the couch by two sets of hands. Jaime and Tony were carrying me outside and I knew what they were gonna do, I looked down at my white shirt and started screaming and kicking my legs but these Mexicans are strong.

"White Shirt!" I yelled but they didn't stop, they shrugged and started swinging me until they let me go in the air to make a huge splash in the pool.

I got back up and screamed, everyone was laughing until they all jumped in with me. I started laughing with them, it's not that bad I guess, it's like wearing a bikini anyways.