Fifteen

I'm changing the style of writing a bit. It's going to be from 3rd pov and idk just well written and not shitty ??¿
;:;

Kristen walked into the school already bored thinking of the classes she's going to be forced into. She noticed Taylor leaning against her locker talking to Caden and laughing. A pang of unwanted jealousy hit her heart for a moment, why? She really doesn't know.

"Good Morning." Caden smiled turning towards Kristen while she approached him and Taylor. Kristen blushed a tiny bit, his smile was so bright and welcoming.

"Hey guys." Kristen greeted the only friends she has. They chatted among themselves about random before school stuff. Once the bell rung they started to head their ways to their different classes. Half way to Kristen's class she was stopped by Caden.

"I don't want to be here today, wanna ditch, we could like go to the mall or something." He said in a low voice and the gleam in his eyes made Kristen say yes. They left their backpacks in their lockers knowing they can just come in tomorrow and get them.

The let out small laughs as they snuck around teachers and avoided the, very obvious, cameras. Once they got to the outside the decided on just venturing around town, trying to avoid as much people as possible by taking back ways and walking the longer routes.

"We should go to a small ice cream parlor that's down the block." Caden suggested and without hesitation Kristen agreed and they started down the street again. Caden grabbed Kristen's hand and pulled her along when a couple people looked at her weird, probably trying to figure out where they know her face.

Once they got there they both ordered vanilla swirls with Caden's lunch money. They sat in the shade eating the ice cream before it melted without worries.

Which was not a good idea.

"Kristen Vivian Fuentes." A voice called from behind them. Caden and Kristen turned around to face a ginger tattooed man wearing sunglasses.

Kristen smiled and laughed as she got up to hug Alan. She hadn't seen him in a little while due to her dad having a stick up his ass.

"I missed you." She laughed and Alan rolled his eyes at her trying to play this off as normal.

"You're supposed to be in school." Alan dead panned and made Kristen pull away and pout. Caden wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist a little confused about the ginger.

"Oh, C-Caden, Jaime told me about you." Alan laughed pointing his finger in Caden's face.

"That fluffy haired bastard." Kristen gasped finding out Jaime was a lying little water mole.

"Um, yeah, I think my sister has a poster of you..and a tall guy." Caden said remembering his sister fangirling over the heavy metal band members.

"I'm Alan Ashby. And you two school be in school." Alan couldn't help but feel a little jealous over Caden touching Kristen. He knows they could never date and Kristen wouldn't want that but a high school fuckboy doesn't deserve her.

"Awe, it's one day, come on Alan." Kristen pouted and almost made her eyes sparkle with hope.

"Since I have to go find Austin's wallet at some stupid club, I won't say anything to your dad. But we have to hang out soon, we can watch Tim Burton and go swimming." He laughed remembering when they met.

"Deal." Kristen giggled and wrapped her arms around Alan's neck. Alan placed his hands on her lower back and picked her up a little bit. Caden sent a small glare towards Alan making him from even more. Alan kissed Kristen's head and quickly walked away heading towards the club they were at last night.

"My ice cream melted." Kristen laughed looking at the pool of liquid in her come. She drank it and munched down the cone while Caden watched and admired her. Caden placed a small kiss on Kristen's cheek while she had bits of cone around her mouth. She stopped and blushed at his actions and she wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

"Don't." She giggled and grabbed his hand pulling his along just so they could walk down the road to no where in particular.

Caden watched the back of Kristen's head while she walked and all he wanted to do was grab her shoulder and actually kiss her like when they hung out the first time.

"Kristen?" Caden said worried about her answer. She 'mmhmmed' so he continued. "I want to kiss you." He said bluntly and she kept walking like she didn't hear him. So he left it alone and just followed her a little discouraged she denied him.

They got to the skate park seeing as it was the closest landmark they knew. It was surrounded by mostly houses and a bar almost directly across the street.

They both climbed to the top of one of the ramps sand sat down with their back turned from the street. Kristen leaned her head on Caden's shoulder.

Without saying anything Kristen kissed Caden's neck in a couple different places and she looked up at him waiting for him to look down so she could kiss him directly, but he didn't move. So she climbed onto his lap and grabbed the sides of his neck and pulled him in and he willingly kissed her right then.

They both jumped a little at a loud 'fuck' and a slam but ignored it. Kristen soon pulled away and she wrapped her arms around his waist and she laid her head on his chest and he rested his head on top of her head. They say the until Caden brought up the fact it was almost the end of school and hey should get back. He kissed her one more time and they headed back to the school.

--

Ayyo lol okay so hi, this is how I'm going to reconstruct the rest of the, already written and future story. I just like it better so I'm sorry if it's confusing.

Sooo ha well I've been really sad lately and I'm surprised this chapter is quite happy and not depressing. I could use some love and honestly if you guys didn't like my stuff or even me I'd probably be a lot more lost than I am.

I love you guys literally so much and my boyfriend went to sleep so I'm gonna watch more JackSepticEye and go to sleep.

Xx Frankie