Thirteen

Woah, okay shit, 55k reads is fucking ridiculous. I love you guys so much. Shit next chapter is just probably going to be a little about me so you guys know who's material you're reading but enjoy.
--
"Nothing, you saw nothing." I said raising myself up and walking past him.

"He kissed you, and you have him heart eyes. You totally like him." Jaime laughed in a low voice as he followed me. "Don't worry I won't say anything...as long as you help me with something." He had an smile on his face and I didn't understand what he could possibly mean.

*A DAY LATER*

Jaime and I sat on the couch with the rest of the guys and their girlfriends,us both secretly texting each other.

Loser Jaime: Okay got it? Plan set into motion, now!

I watched as Jaime set his phone down and kissed Jess on the cheek and leaving for the bathroom.

"Dad, I need new Bras and Underwear." I said ignoring the blush flushing my cheeks. His eyes went wide and he looked to  Danielle. Dani shrugged and  looked to everyone else.

"Um, like, now?" My dad raised his eyebrows.

"Well, it would be ideal, I mean all of my stuff is kinda worn out and old." I sighed and he again looked to Dani and the girls.

"Well, us girls could always go, we can have girl time and you guys can have some guy time." Emily smiled and both Jess and Alysha nodded.

"Okay you can take my car seeing it has the most seats." My dad offered his keys to Dani.

"Cool, lets go." I bounced off of the couch and pulled all of the girls with me. We were all in pajamas besides Alysha because she's always dressed up and looking great, not that the other girls don't.

We all slipped on shoes and headed out, we played the infamous acoustic If You Were A Movie This Would Be Your Soundtrack Sleeping With Sirens album. We all sang along and talked about secrets we all were told about the new album that the guys refuse to release-I freaking swear they're just lying to us about having something. We chatted the entire way to the outlet mall.

We found our way around and got to Victoria's Secret where everything is over priced. Im used to just going to Target and getting their $5 underwear. Of course this trip was a time waster for Jaime's plan to unfold.

Jess and I looked through the cheapest stuff while Dani, Alysha, and Emily looked at the nice joggers and overly glitterly phone cases.

"So, this guy, Caden. He's pretty cute, what's up with you guys?" Jess smiled at my light blush.

"Well he was just using me to prove he's not gay to his family but I kinda like him, like have a small crush on him." Jess nodded and pulled out a pair of ridiculously tiny underwear, like almost thread tiny. I lost it when she was playing with it and shot it across the room accidentally hitting an old lady. She looked really old like she shouldnt be buying from this store but im not one to judge, rock whatever you want grandma.

The other girls had hot pink baskets full of random overpriced stuff while Jess and i had a about a handful of bra's and underwear each. I got a text from Jaime saying he's having a little trouble with getting the guys to cooperate so i had to stall a little bit longer.

As we paid I suggested we go to Lush to look at bathbombs and scrubs, which I really wasn't opposed to.

The girls agreed to we walked across the mall to the small lush and went through all of the smells and different shaped bathbombs and shower jellies. After almost an hour of stalling I finally got a text saying we could come back.

"The guys are probably wondering where we are, we should go back." I said slipping my phone into my pocket.

"Yeah but Sephora is calling me.." Alysha said dragging me almost digging her acrylic nails into my skin. I debated it and gave in letting her drag me into the makeup store with the rest of the girls behind us. Alysha offered me up for one of those makeup testing things and they did my makeup and hair while the girls all looked arou d except for Jess. I've realized she's not really into spending money, especially if Jaime gives her some, which makes me happy, she actually loves him.

"Kristen, you look like a model!" Dani gawked at my makeup which i thought made me look like a cat that fell in a tub of flour. They completely changed my race I swear to god.

"I guess." I said holding back a laugh along with Jess. "But we like really have to go home." I said yawning. Everyone but Alysha agreed, she obviously still Had to go to several other stores.

Once we finally all got to the car it was almost the exact same on the way there except now everyone was going through their bags and showing off what they got.

Upon arrival at home I quickly texted Jaime that we were there and for him to be ready. I convinced all of the girls we would make the guys bring in the bags so nothing would delay them or mess up any plans.

With all the suspicious questions I finally got all of the girls to walk inside and even with me knowing the plan my mouth still dropped when I walked in behind he girls.

OMFG WOW SORRY LITERALLY THE SHITTIEST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE ME?!?

Anyways there you go, first official chapter of me being back after for-fucking-ever and its literal shit. I swear stuff will be better than this and actually well written.