Three

"So, what are we gonna do now? I asked walking into there quite large house. Mike showed me to my room which was painted red an had a couple old Mötley Crüe posters which was okay with me. My guitar was set up next to my bed which was pretty big aswell. The only thing I don't see is my microphone and stand and also my skateboards.

"Where's my microphone and stand and where are my skateboards?" I turned around asking my uncle. He just shrugged.

"Hime and Tony brought your stuff here." He said leaving the room. "And no one answered my question on what were gonna do!" I shouted I fell back into the bed face first groaning.

"Kristen, it's like 9 you have school tomorrow." my dad said putting a hand on my back. I sat up an glared at him.

"I'm not a third grader, father, I'm a junior." I said. "I don't go to sleep at 9. I'm allergic to people touching me, and finally I don't live without knowing where the hell my skateboards are." I complained. Wow I'm a bitch when I'm tired.

"You're so difficult!" He exclaimed throwing his arms up in the air. I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Skateboards, where are they?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Hime!" My dad called out. he walked in smiling but it faded as he saw that we weren't.

"Where are her skateboards?" My dad asked annoyed. Jaime ran out if the room and came back a minute later holding them all. I jumped off the bed and hugged my babies. I thanked him and set them all perfectly in the corner In my room.

"Taylor packed my bag right?" I asked. They nodded. I ran over too my bags and pulled out a smaller black back pack and silently cheered. I checked inside too make sure everything's there.

This bag held my pot, bong, cigarettes, a bottle of vodka and my razor blades, even though Taylor doesn't know there in there I always kept them just incase.

I shoved it under my bed and noticed nobody was in my room anymore. I lakes out into the living room and there sat everyone watching tv. I sat down next to Tony and Mike. I leaned against and after a while I started drifting off and I fell asleep in Tonys lap.

I woke up too the sound I someone shaking me and whispering 'wake the Fuck up'. I groaned and rolled over

"Bitch, I'll cut your fucking jugulars out." I warned. I opened my eyes and there was my uncle Mike.

"Calm down tiger, damn, you have school in like an hour so wake your ass up and get ready cause I'm driving today.

"Fineeeee." I got up and made my way too the bathroom and got in the shower. after my shower I blowdryed my hair, put on makeup, and threw on a black misfits sweater and grey washed out skinny jeans. I grabbed my black vans and my backpack and headed into the kitchen.

"What's your favorite band?" Tony asked out of the blue.

"My Chemical Romance." I aid sitting at the table and setting my head in my hands.

"Second?" He asked.

"Of Mice and Men."

"Third?"

"Bring Me The Horizon."

"Fourth?"

"Asking Alexandria."

"Fifth?"

"Panic! At the disco."

"Jesus are we in there somewhere?" He laughed.

"Eh, maybe around like 12th or something." I laughed.

"12th!?" He cried. I looked at him dead straight in the eyes.

"Yep." I popped the 'p'.

"Okay let's go!" Mike shouted running into the kitchen.

"I don't wanna." I whined. He smiled at me and I was just confused.

"Wrong answer." He ran to me and threw me over my shoulder and carried me out to his car.

"I'm fine with this, I'm tired anyways." I sighed. He threw me in the front set and buckled me up like a five year old. He got in the front seat and I started blasting my favorite Green Day album Nimrod.

I was singing/yelling along to every song that played. Mike looked at me like I was completely insane, which I am but still. He turned it down and I just glared at him.

"So I'm supposed to pick you up after school, orders from your dad." I sighed and leaned my head on the window.

"Why is he so strict about this? I was practically raised by Andy's parents." I groaned. Mike just laughed.

"Kristen, he's missed 16 years of your life, he has the right to finally act like a dad and be protective over you." He said in all sreriousness. I sighed knowing he's right.

"Yeah yeah, it's not my fault he never bothered to ever contact my mom, there was 10 months that he could have contacted her before she...passed." I said. "Nobody ever takes in the fact that he never called her nor texted her once. My mom tried to get in contact, those 9 months when I was still in her stomach and she had to stop because she had me to take care of all on her own." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

My uncle was silent, not having anything to say to the fact his older brother was a duche.

"Admit it, my dad is a dick!" I shouted. He nodded to my surprise.

"Yeah, I know, don't tell him I agreed." I looked out the window and saw inside a little coffee shop. Wait, did I just see.

"STOP!" I shouted. Mike slammed on the brakes in the middle of traffic. I jumped out of the car and ran to the window of the coffee shop we just passed by. I was right

There's Andy...and Savannah...together...kissing.

***
Jeez sorry short,crappy chapter, look at that last sentence, it killed me and I was the one wrote it, but every amazingly, perfect, cute, relationship always has a problem right? Yeah I'm right aha

Okay well I'm awkward so goodnight/Goodmorning/good evening/ good...rest of class cause I know someone is reading this in class, cheeky bastard ;)