Eleven

* I shamelessly have over 100 pictures of Danielle on my phone because I mean look at her 😍😍 *

- 1 week later -

Still grounded, I'm still grounded. No phone, especially after my dad noticed Mike was slipping it to me at night, no cigarettes, only allowed to go to school and come home right after, and only friends if they come to our house. After the whole twitter thing with Pierce The Veil people at school wouldn't leave me alone, people that I didn't even know the names of, people who didn't even know who the guys were but knew they were famous, popular people, Andy's friends again, Andy.

Even if Andy never left me alone in the first place. After everyone else found out and started hanging out with me he did the same. I tried to stay away as much as possible, I only wanted to hang out with Taylor, but even Savannah was trying to hang out with me, the slut Andy was with.

I walked into the lunchroom with my hood up, nobody moved or said anything until Taylor ruined it. She must be what they meant by dumb blond.

"Kristen!" Taylor shouted and pulled on my arm. "Happy Birthday!" She shouted once again. Oh god, no, nobody needs to know its my birthday, aaaaaaand fuck me oh god here they come. Everyone looked at us and the head cheerleader Janette rushed over to me.

"Happy birthday Krissy!" She exclaimed and dragged me me along with her to her table, I dragged Taylor with me also, I'm not sitting with them alone ever again.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted and smiled at me, I flashed a fake but believable smile, something i've mastered over the years. People were hugging me which meant they all stabbed me with their fake nails.

"Happy birthday Kitty." The nickname notified me it was Andy I turned around and he handed me a box.

"Thank you but no, Fuck off." I handed it back to him and he just pushed my hands towards me.

"Please, I can't take it back, might as well take it." He smiled, it was a sad smile, but who really cares. He walked away from us and all the girls were just watching me hold the box in hands, I gave them a what look and they just smiled their dumb smiles. I casually slid it I my bag and that was that.

"So it's your birthday we should throw a party!" One of the girls said in a high pitched annoying voice. She pulled her fake blond extensions back into a loose ponytail.

"I'm grounded, can't go anywhere." I said stabbing a piece of chicken with my plastic fork. And another, with a wave in the air I ate it.

"Oh boohoo, famous daddy said you can't go anywhere, sneak out." Really? Sneak out on my birthday, how stupid do try think my family is?

"On my birthday-a day for me-a day that they stayed home from the studio for? Guys I can't." I said, they all 'oh-ed' and nodded.

"This weekend! In two days we'll throw you a party it will just be like a late birthday present from all of us!" A preppy brunette cheered and I just shook my head.

"I don't even like you guys, I don't want to go to a party with you guys." I said and they didn't even seemed fazed by it they just smiled and nodded.

"Well Ms. I'm a fucking princess, then go." I turned to see Savannah, she looked mad as fuck. Hey, she took Andy from me, it's not my fault he left her after me.

"I am, slut." I dragged Taylor and our food to a empty table. The girls and been guys looked mad at Savannah while she just glared at me from across the room.