Four

Mike's Pov

I got out of the car leaving it in the middle of the road and ran after her. I saw her staring in front of a coffee shop window. I went up behind her and set my hand on her shoulder and turned her too me. She had tears streaming down her face. I knitted my eyebrows and looked inside if the coffee shop. I saw that Andy boy inside, making out with a chick that was wearing too much makeup for her own good. I felt anger flood my body, that's my niece that is being cheated on. I hugged Kristen and wiped the tears away from her face. I ran inside the building and tapped on his shoulder he looked at me horrified and I pointed out the window. His face dropped and he looked back at me, that's when I punched him right in the middle of his face.

The girl screamed as he fell back onto the floor. I walked back out and wrapped Kristen in a tight hug. She just cried into my shoulder. I picked her up and carried her back to the car where other cars were honking an passing by. I set her in the passenger side and got in the drivers seat.

"I don't wanna go to school." She cried out. I put my hand on her shoulder and turned the car back around illegally and I drove her back home. Vic was already gone with the guys so I just walked her inside and made her tea.

I handed her the tea and she Drank it silently. She still had makeup smudged down her face from crying.

She set her tea down on the table and sat next to me on the couch. I rubbed her back as she leaned into my chest.

"Why would he do that?" She choked out. I just shook my head.

"Some people are just cunts." I said still rubbing her back softly. She started crying again and I just raised her head.

"Don't cry over him, he doesn't deserve the tears." I said. She nodded and wiped her face with her sweater sleeve.

"He was just saying last week how her friends and her were the sluts at school." She said in almost a whisper. "he promised me he wouldn't ever cheat, he said he loved me, I loved him, I do love him." She cried out. I just ran my hands through her hair.

"They're are some terrible people in the world, he doesn't deserve your love sweetie." I just said calmly. She sighed and laid down fully. I soon heard soft snores. I placed a blanket over her and left the room.

After abut 20 minutes I heard the door open. I ran out and shushed them all. they all gave me confusing looks. I just sighed pointed to the couch.

"What the fuck! Why aren't you at school!" Vic yelled. Kristen jumped up and fell on the ground. I punched Vic in the arm. "Why isn't she at school! Mike damnit you can't let her do what she wants!" He shouted. Kristen walked over to us makeup still stained her face

"Sorry, Dad." She muttered and walked to her room. She slammed her door in the process.

"Great going you fucking ass." Tony said. He walked up stairs and I'm pretty sure went into Kristen's room. I told them to come in the kitchen. I sat at the table with Vic and Jaime.

"Kristen saw Andy kissing another girl this morning, he was cheating on her you ass, that's why I let her stay home." I said. It looked like the gates of hell were opened because his red were literally firepits.

"What a fucking asshole." He said slamming his fist on the table.

"Yeah, that was a shit thing to say about her Vic." Jaime said slapping his arm.

"No! Fucking Andy, I thought they were like serious I mean she lived with them! I'm going to smash his face in with a crowbar!" He shouted punching Jaime back.

"Wait. Mikey what did you do to him? Tell me you didn't let him go." Vic said with pleading eyes.

"I punched him in the face." I smiled triumphantly and internally laughing at the image.

"Well at least you did something good, Vic just made her feel worse." Jaime said pointing to Vic who punched him again.

"Your right, I should talk to her." He said pushing out his chair and standing up. He started walking out but Tony stopped him.

"She just wants to sleep dude." He said pushing Vic chest back.

"I'm her father, I should talk to her." Vic said pushing Tony away.

"Calm down you tiny Mexican. She doesn't exactly want to talk to you right now anyways." Tony said shoving Vic harder than before. this is going to be a lot of shoving.

"Why do you think you can talk to her and I can't?" Vic said shoving Tony at no surprise.

"I'm uncle Turtle, I make everything better." Tony said shoving Vic and he stumbled onto the ground. Tony walked and sat down at the table next to me while Vic just sat on the floor.

!'!:&@/@&&8838/&/$))/()

What even ^^ 😂

Short and beyond shit chapter but I literally haven't updated in over a month. which I'm sorry it was personal problems and I couldn't find the strength in me to write sorry

I'll update when I get two votes cause I'm a greedy bitch