~•Our Baby Crow•~

𝚈𝚊𝚑𝚘𝚘~
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢~
𝚂𝚘, 𝚞𝚑𝚖, 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚞𝚜𝚎 too😊
𝙾𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎, 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊, 𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚖 ,𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘~((𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚌~))
𝙰𝚜𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚢𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎!
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~
×𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
×𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
×𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊
×𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊
×𝙴𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚊
×𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚖
×𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1?
__________________________________________________________________________________
.
.
.
𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅:      
__________________
Beep-beep-beep

I groan and slammed the alarm shut. As I make my bed I feel like there's a weight been put on my chest. But that's probably because Amaya has been sleeping on my chest a long time... Speaking of Amaya, where is that dog.. I yawned and rub my eyes a little and walk lazily to the bathroom downstairs.
As I walk to the bathroom, I spot a light yellowish wagging tail. I chuckle as Amaya start barking. "Ohayo, Amaya" I said. I smile as Amaya start making her way towards me and rub her head against my leg.
Ehhh, why did I feel like I got shorter somehow... But not that much, maybe just 3 cm but still!
Amaya start barking for my attention too rub her little head. I smile and squad down, start cupping her cheeks and sign my hand like a heart.

((Picture for the reference! Not mine!))

"Aah, why are you so cute Amaya?" I said and smile at her, but why is my voice lighter though? Maybe I have to check an appointment with a doctor...
As I looks at her, my eyes suddenly spot something, something that's are NOT supposed to be possible..
"E-EEHHHH?!" I shout and start running to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, Amaya scrathing the door and whining and barking from the other side. I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes went wide, tears start to form on the corners of my eyes..
"Shoyo! Are you okay?! I heard screaming!" My mother ask and bang on the door.
"N-no! Don't c-come in!" The banging stop for a second and start to bang again. "Shoyo? Is that really you? I heard a girl voice!" My mother said.
"I-is me! I-I don't know what happened!"
Silence..
Click.
Oh gosh-
My mother use a screwdriver to break in again!
"Hinata Shoyo stop playi-" My mother stop mid-sentence and stares at me.
"Who are you?" She glares a little at me and cross her arm.
"It's me! Your son- or daughter now, Hinata Shoyo!"
"If it's really you, then what's the password?" She ask.
"What?-" I got cut off. "It's really IS you! Oh my gosh, what happened?" She ask worryingly.
"I-I don't know!" I said panicking.
She took a deep sigh and look at me serious in the eyes. "Do you want to stay home hun?" She ask. I think for a moment.. Then suddenly I remember that we were gonna have a training camp with Aoba Johsai (Seijoh), Date Tech (Dateko), Inarizaki, Fukurodoni and Shiratorizawa for a few mounths!
But... Will they still let me play if my genders...change....?
If not I get to see them still play tho...
Hmm...
"Shoyo?" I snapped out of my thoughts and smile at her. "Thanks mom, but.. I'm good" I said. She sigh, and walk to our phone home, to call the school I guess..?
"Nii-chaaaaaaannnn I'm hungr-" Natsu stop mid-sentence and look at me wide eyes. "Yes Nastu..?" I ask.
"Oh, Gomen, Nee-chaaaaannnnn make me breakfast- You thought I would say that?!" She yell and pout. I chuckle and Pat her head while making my ways towards the kitchen to make breakfast.
What should I make for breakfast...
I guess making some basic for breakfast is alright since we do have some leftover fish from yesterday..
...
"I'm done!" I said and place down the
plate.