Shades of Red❤

𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚢𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢!
𝙱𝚝𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐
-𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
-𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜
-𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚡𝙱𝚘𝚢
-𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢
°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°
________________________________________

.
.
.
Peter's Pov:
•°•°••°•°•°°•°••

I took a deep breath and sit down on top of the roof of a random building, pulling my mask off halfway to reveal my mouth and start to chewing my sandwich.
As I enjoy the quiet peaceful calming night, my spider sence go off.
I quickly put my mask down and stand up, turning around to find the devil.
"Deadpool." I said and scoffed.
"Awe man, Spidey~ you know I'm hurt" He said teasingly and grab my sandwich. "Can I have it?" He ask. "If I say no you gonna eat it either way.. " I said and rolled my eyes behind my mask. Deadpool just chuckles at me and  reach for his mask. But stop and looks at me "Turn around Petey. " I turn around and sit on the rooftop, waiting for Deadpool to join.
After a moment, he sat down next to me and start humming a song, 'Snowman' I guess, since Mr. Stark use to sing it in the kitchen while dancing with Steve. I smiles slightly under my mask when I recalled the memories.
"Petey Petey look! Snowflakes!" Wade said with excitement and start to catch some snowflakes with his hand.

I smile slightly at his childish behavior under my mask and look up in the sky, it indeed start to Snow..
"Pretty.." I said quietly

Wade's POV:
[Yellow Box] (White Box)
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Pretty.." I heard Petey quietly said.
I turn around and- HOLY SUGA HONEY ICE TEA DOES HE LOOKS HOT-
Snowflakes was falling down and the slight moonlight shines at him, the city lights make the background more colorful, the suit show off his masculine yet feminine body, slim waist, thick- I mean uh- you get it, the night vinter air making it more romantic!
[He's Beautiful]
(Yeah sure.)
Hey shut up I am the Narrator here!
Anyways-
As I was saying, he's perfect.
"Yeah, very. " I say, still starring at him and smile.
He turns his head around and tilt his head. "What?" He ask and looking confused.
OMFG I SWEAR THIS GUY IS GONNA BE THE DEAD OF ME! -
"Nothin'" I said and look away. My face blushin' madly. "If you say so.." He said.
I slowly continued to hum the song and silently dance while Peter looks distract.
"I want you to know~" I sing loudly and grab Peter's waist then turn him around, he looks at first surprise but fastly play a long. "That I'm never leavin'. " He sing in the most angelic voice ever. " 'Cause I'm Mr. Snow~"
" 'Til death we'll be freezing"
We danced in the little small rhythms and enjoy the moments there.

"Yeah you are my home~"

He slowly make himself hug my neck and we just swaying in the peaceful rhythm.

"My home for all seasons~"

He make his body closer to mine and put his head in my shoulder.

"So come on-"

He look up at me with the most adorable puppy eyes.

"Let's go!~"

His hand gentle held my hand and lead it above his heart, his heart beating so calm, yet so powerful at the same time..

"Let's go below Zero"

We gently dance around and smile for ourselves.

"And hide from the sun~"

I slowly dance towards where the moon shines, to see he's face, and ofc, to be romantic~

"I love you Forever"

"I love you." He said and put his hand on my cheek, I lean in the touch.

"Where we'll have some fun"

He bring his face closer towards mine.

"Yeah let's hit the North Pole-"

"I love you too"

"And live happily.. ~"

We kissed, with the mask on.

"Please don't cry no tears now it's christmas, baby~"

Meanwhile

"Babe no-"
"LET ME KILL THAT BASTARD! HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY BABY!"
"Tony-"
"No babe!"
Steve quickly pull Tony into a kissed before hell broke lose, which Tony melt in.