Who's he?

After you guys finished eating you picked up and the plates and you took them to the sink. Alexa was still playing music so you started doing your little dance (get it i guess O.<) and then you felt Kenmas arms basically snake around you as he hugged you from behind laying his head on you while you did the dishes.

Kenma started playfully kissing you all around your neck and back trying to get you to leave the dishes and pay attention to him.

"Come on y/n leave the dishes i can wash them laterrrr" Kenma said hoping you would actually listen.

you turned around and looked at him, you stared into his eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Kenma just let me finishhh!! im almost done." you said wrapping your arms around his neck anout to kiss him as you got interrupted. 

"KENMAAAA!!" some boy you didn't recognize came into the house yelling he had a weird hairstyle.

You slightly jumped because you were startled, Kenma quickly turned around and held you behind him. You gripped his shirt.

"Who's he??" you ask worried but then remember he knew kenmas name.

"you know him kenma?" you whispered to him. He nods and starts talking to the boy.

[Kenmas POV]

Yessss finally you turned around y/n i thought to  myself. They put their arms around my neck, are they gonna kiss m- I got cut off.

"KENMAAA!!" I heard, I felt them jump a little closer to me. I  then quickly turned around and held them against my back, their grip on my shirt got tighter.

Freaking Kuroo, you just had to ruin my moment...

"Kuroo!! I know i gave you a key but you cant just barge into my house wenever you feel like it, my car is outside its obvious that im home you vould have knocked... or at least texted me." I said letting out a sigh...

"Sorry sorry... but um... whos that?" Kuroo asked, pointing at them...

"Uh haaa... ummm- your name is Kuroo right?"  I heard them say nervously. 

"Yeah... have we met before you look familiar..." Kuroo responded.

"Mmmm... no i dont think so i think i would remember someone with a serious bedhead case-" they cover their mouth as if they didnt mean to say that.

I laughed...

"Kuroo this is F/N L/N remember... the girl from the app." i told him.

"OH MY GOSH- YOUR RIGHT I TOTALLY FORGOT-" he said very loud.

[Your POV]

"ahhh why  am i so open with my thoughts" you said slightly hittng your head while ignoring their conversation until Kuroo came up to you.

You looked up nervously.

he laughed as he said: "Hi my name is Kuroo Tetsuro,  nice to meet you y/n."

"haaa... nice to meet you Kuroo..." you said relieved

"Sorry to interupt what was going on.... over there" he said glancing at the sink.

You blushed and glanced at kenma who also had a light blush. 

"Anyways i'll leave you two lovebirds alone and be on my way." he said walking out of the door as suddenly as he came in.

You walked to kenma and pecked him as you went back to the dishes. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] I wrote this on my laptop pretending to write an essay so sorry for typos goodnight. This was kind of just random.... srry