still love for you though~

After a good hour of dancing on ddr with kenma, you were calmed down and kenma was dying of exhaustedness.

But when you smiled and said:

"K ken let's go home I'm okay now"

It's like he was never even tired he simply grabbed your hand and walked out with you.

You turned to see you ex outside with a beat up face and a bloody nose as you winked at him and got into Kenmas car.

As you drove home with kenma, he didnt ask any questions he was simply happy to be in your presence.

You had gotten home around an hour ago so you were on your phone and you were scrolling through tiktok as you got a notification.

From an unknown number....

"Hey y/n"

Typing....

The screen read....

You were confused until you saw what the person on the other side of the convo was done typing...

"Y/n I'm so sorry for everything i want you back please come back to me i swear I'll change for you please"

You scoffed and took a screenshot then blocked him.

He repulsed you... how did he even get your number...

You and kenma fell asleep and you woke up to a message from one of
r/n's old friends

"This you? 🤐"

The message read with a picture...
The picture was r/n your ex and that bitch you beat up yesterday. The picture had text on it that read

"Happy 2 months bae you make me happier than that annoying bitch ever did 😍🤞🏻❤"

The picture was his girl sitting on his lap....

This was perfect....

"Kenmaaaaa wake upppp" and ofc he didnt wake up...

You proceeded anyways.

You went onto tiktok and found that audio.

You got onto of kenma since he was laying on his back and recorded as you kissed him on his forehead and mouthed.

"Still love for you though"

(After you finished filming you put "cute bae" this clip so no one confused it yk?)

And then you got off of kenma and started recording again.

"But bitch! I'm boutta get on yo ass! I got a potty mouth."

You cut yourself off and put your ex, r/n's picture and started recording again.

"You wanna talk shit. Bitch let's talk bout yo body count 🙄‼"
You mouthed and motioned.

You changed the picture to a picture of his gf you got on his account

"You stink all yo body out."

"Trynna hang with the kid I'm the lofe of the party now."

You changed the picture to his little sister... oh how you loved her she loved you too. She loved you more than he did.

"Yo lil sister look up to me" you mouthed.

She always did say how she wanted to be as pretty as you were when she got older she was so nice... where did they go wrong with her brother.

"Bitch you cant rap then you really not touching me...."

"Just like a virgin lil bitch can not fuck with me..."

"And I ain't never been a pussy bitch you know what's up with me" you said as you rolled your eyes.

"Why this bitch wanna pop shit" you raised an eyebrow

You changed the picture to a picture your took in secret of him after you beat him up like a baddie.

"We was just cool" you winked knowing damn well you did that.

"Now this bitch wanna act like an Opp bitch. " you mouthed.

You changed the picture to a picture of his girl again.

"Oh she mad she cant stop shit. Said that my breath stank cause I'm spitting that hot shit." You were just laughing throughout this part remembering how she tried to stop you from beating his ass.

"Hold all that barking lil bitch and come bite me bitches got beef but they dont wanna fight me turn to my music but swear they dont like me. You got my number hoe facetime, Skype me." You mouthed as you proceeded to put a 'oh wait you cant I blocked your desperate ass' over the last part.

It was like 10 minutes after you posted the video that Kenma woke up... more like you woke him up.

"What are you laughing at?" He said sitting up.

You had a big following as it was on tiktok but this video blew up blew up.

Half of the comments on your tiktok were about how cute you and kenma were and the other asking for your ex's @ or talking about how well you beat him up. Basically making fun of him. That's what had you laughing.

You showed kenma the video then the comments.

"Why did you show me sleeping" he said whining while leaning his head into your chest.

"Because you didnt wake up when I tried to wake you up." You said brushing your fingers through his hair.

"But I'm not done yet I have one more thing to my sleeve" you said smiling at kenma.

------------------------------
[A/N] sorry for kinda going MIA for a while I've been struggling with my mental health these past days at night aka the time that I usually write these... so they might not come out as often... my mind is all over the place rn and I just cant get a grip so sorry also this song has been stuck in my head and that was the inspo for this chapter k bye gtg I got school tmrw