Home.

TW!! 

-Abuse

-Swearing

-Self Harm

-ETC proceed with caution

________________________________________________________________________

You just finished the dishes and you saw the time.

"Ken it's getting late I think I should go home now" you said with a slight smile.

"Do you have to go?" Kenma asked with a frown as he walked up to you.

"I want to stay but I should get home kitty~" you said as kenma hugged you. That's when he picked you up and sat you on the counter.

"Dont goooo... "he said as he rested his head on your chest.

"I have to okay" you said lifting up his chin with your finger and giving him a little kiss on his forehead.

"I'll come back soon okay" you said leaning your forehead against his.

"Okay then pudding let me drive you home okay?" He said looking at you. You nodded and went to get your stuff.

After a short drive you noticed something at your house.

"Oh. Fuck. No." You thought to yourself.

You saw a car, I car you hated, your parents car parked in your driveway.

[Flashback]

"WE FEED YOU, WE HOUSE YOU, WE RAISED YOU, WE DID EVERYTHING WE SHOULD HAVE, WE DID IT ALL PERFECTLY." your mom yelled at you.

"AND NOW YOU WANT TO THROW AWAY YOUR EDUCATION TO WHAT PLAY GAMES ON A COMPUTER." you dad finished.

"IT MAKES ME HAPPY!" You yelled back.

"Get out." Your mom said with a serious face.

You turned to her quickly in shock.

"Pack your shit and get out." You mom  said. You started to tear up.

"We did everything for you and now your saying that you want to stop studying to make gaming your job?" She looked at you in disgust.

"What a load of crap. We'll pay for your place until you can pay for it yourself." She looked away.

"Fine." You said muffling you tears.

"Were gonna have a key we'll visit you when we feel like it." Your dad said.

"Now pack it up and get out. I'll send you the address later." Those were the last words you heard from your mom, when you left she didnt even bother to say goodbye.

[Present Time]

It's been almost 2 years... they texted me about 2 months ago asking if I was done with my BS yet and i just ignored the message...

To think that they would actually pay a visit.

Before you knew it you were shaking, and tears were forming in your eyes.

Kenma grabbed your face and kissed you.

"Pudding calm down... it's okay. Tell me what's happening. Do you want to go back." He said cupping your face.

You looked at him about to say yes when your phone rang. You automatically picked up.

"Y/n where are you. Come home right now." You heard your moms anger filled voice say.

The phone slipped out of your hand as you started shaking more.

"Hey hey pudding calm down I'm right here okay." Kenma said trying to calm you down.