miracle

after the whole thing with me and dave and the makeup sex we had been on good terms and i never knew that sexual frustration  between two partners could cause so much anger between them. i was currently at work with my new client one of the biggest male artist  in the world and he was not good with keeping managers, but he was going to have to get use to me. i walked into his studio session watching  him in the booth singing his heart out and to say i was a fan girl was an understatement i had the man posters all over my walls one day i vowed to be mrs.brown and here i was his manger. i sat on one of the couches until he came out talking to the producer.he finally noticed me waving me over i got up pulling my skirt down walking over there to where him and the sound producer was i watched as he licked his lips as i approached. 

"and who are you and how did you get in my studio session," he asked with the most boyish smile ever, but i kept my composure and held it together even though 16 year old me was about to jump on this man. 

"im your new manger my name is miracle watts sir," i stated and he nodded his head 

"so they send me this fine ass woman to manage me how the hell im going to concentrate polo," he laughed hitting his producer that had finally looked up from his sound board. 

"damn i dont even know...how am i going to concentrate," polo laughed "by the way im polo this knuckle heads bestfriend and sound producer and you said your name was miracle right," he asked 

"yes and nice to meet you,'" i smiled wide and the look on both of their face when i did 

"that smile just warmed my heart...," polo grinned 

"nigga yours...but anyways back to this business what do you know about music," 

"everything there is to know i was dave east manager before he became my husband... i helped produce his first album... i also helped artist like jhene aiko and many more i have my resume if you need it with all of my references.... and nas is my god father so yall bet not step out of line now," i told them and they both nodded 

"and you said you dave east old lady??" chris asked 

"yes married with 3 kids," i told him 

"damn that is the homie im glade he left that bald headed lady alone she was annoying man i just didnt know he remarried and to someone so bad," he smirked 

"thats crazy how you didnt know that we been married for almost seven years now," 

"man the way that nigga act when we out i just probably never asked," polo dry snitched chris elbowed him making him shut up my whole face had turned into a frown but i quickly changed it back into a force fake smile i just want to know how he acted when i wasnt around.

"okay new manager what is the first order of business," chris asked 

"ok so..." i pulled out my ipad.... "your album is scheduled to drop in the middle of the year i need all the songs you have ready to present to your label... the cover art for your album hasnt been picked yet so we need to get on that like yesterday. you need to start throwing hints out there via instagram and twitter about your album to boost sales.... you have conferences with different endorsement that i will prep you for of course and different photo shoots and video shoots scheduled for your singles and i see here you havent even started brain storming or contacted drake about your biggest hit right now 'no guidance' ill call him but that is only a briefing"