dave

i finally made it to the house. Mya has just moved herself in and that shit pissing me off more than anything. i was trying to get my wife and family back Kiara and Simone had literally cut all ties with me after Mya decided to tell them she was their new stepmother and about the new addition to the family. my girls were completely disgusted with me and that hurt when my own daughter won't even pick up their phone. I've begged Kiara to come home she insist on staying at miracle new house. this was a different kind of pain i had let my entire family down literally.

i walked in the house with a crying Zuri on my hip she just was fussing and sleepy. i watched as Mya came and grabbed Zuri out of my hands rocking her slowly. i didn't know if i could trust this girl with my child so i quickly snatched Zuri out of her grasp.

"i was just trying to help," Mya snapped 

"i don't need you to help with my child," 

"That is our child sister why would i mistreat her," she asked 

"i have no clue but just in case I'll take care of my daughter i don't need any help with her," i snapped i was tired of her i wanted her out of my house and my life fuck the baby she was carrying and her to be honest. i had finally gotten Zuri to sleep i walked back to the main area because i really needed to talk to Mya.

"Mya we need to talk" i told her 

"I'm not going anywhere Dave I'm pregnant with your child i see no reason why i should have to stay in a rundown hotel while I'm carrying your child," she shrugged 

"What do you want from me"

"i don't want anything but you Dave... like seriously," she smiled widely this girl was beautiful she just wasn't miracle.

"Look I'll go look for you some apartments in the morning I'm pretty sure you can get one through the company name. I'll even call that in, our apartments are fully furnished great view of the city everything" i told her 

"But what about me and you," 

"There is no me and you i have to get my wife and family back i took them for granted now I'm sitting in this empty huge house with no one to fill it up," i slumped over just thinking about all the hell i put miracle through and how she may never forgive. 

"well me and my baby here so why not take advantage of that while we are here," she asked 

"i don't love you.. i don't like you... hell i don't even know you i smashed you a few times over my desk that is it," 

"More than a few times Dave don't try to downplay me because you miss your ex-wife like seriously," she snapped "this has been a long time coming on you know the first time we did it was a mistake but when you and your ex-wife offered i knew u still had feelings for me why you just can't act on them,"