Chapter 19

{The above drawing is something I did, it took three hours all together to get it right and I completely got rid of them holding hands because it didn't look right to me. This is actually my first drawing/sketch of a ship, that includes both digitally and in real life. I actually love this and I swear that I may have fainted from happiness for seeing this. Also, the drawing looks close to another picture on the web and I was going to change it but this looks too damn good to change so I kept it the same. I didn't trace it or anything but just semi-borrowed the pose to use. Plus, you got to admit, this is too freaken cute to stay mad over. Enjoy the story, Little Moths~!}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~(Era/Error's pov.)~*

[Location: Multiverse #56/White's Territory

Status: Pregnant(Six days along)]

I sighed as I walked through the jungle towards Atlas, the Sci of this Multiverse. I checked the codes. I saw that I was about six miles from him but I knew that he set traps for the various predators that call this place there home. I huffed as I ate some jerky that I snuck from Vintage. I have alot of snacks in my dimensional space. Plus, I needed to keep my magic up since I was pregnant.

I felt a silly grin on my face as I felt the souling soak up my love and adoration for them. I couldn't wait to hold them right in my arms. Hopefully with Nightmare there with me to hold our child too. Wait, wouldn't it get confusing with two Nightmare's? Sure they may not meet but it would be nice to call them something. Suddenly two names came to mind. Teivel and Gohar.

I felt myself pause as I tried to think of how I knew these names. I knew not many names, but the fact that those two names popped into my head? Something weird is going on, actually the way that everything is going is odd, yes I survived the Void but I had a feeling that someone helped me that wasn't Fate, no, it was someone higher than her but the Elder Gods never got mixed with this, so who did this and what is there end game?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: Are you really going to allow him to figure it out?

???: We have to power to change many things but he must take the first step towards his future. This Omniverse was going to collapse thanks to the Gods doing nothing, hell, they were just going to reset it and have more fun!!!!!

???: But by using your Creator powers? Kat, you know that we must not intervene too much or dire consequences will come from the other Creators. You know how much they love to leave there creations alone for them to grow.

Kat: Screw them Mystic!!!! I'm sick and tired of hearing this!!!! Yes, I know what I'm doing may cause the very collapse of this Omniverse but I rather do something about it then leave it all in others hands!!!! The Error of Multiverse #6 was the start of the collapse of this Omniverse!!!! If he was to actually die thanks to the void then this would lead to everything dying since he would have been the very beginning of the End of this Omniverse. Then the Gods would have Reset everything but the only save point for the Omniverse reset was three days before that Error was flung into the void. This would continue till the Omniverse completely disappeared and nothing will remain but hollow Multiverses. No Life, Death, Positivity, Negativity, or even magic. Everything would be barren and nothing can fix it.