Chapter 15

~*(Era/Tri Diamond's pov.)*~

I sighed slightly as I looked around me as the party started to settle for the night. Everyone was starting to get tired as well it was reaching near the end. Then I heard this weird sound. It was a mix between a bell and static. I looked around me for the sound as it grew to where I saw other gems look around in confusion also, then the lights went out.

I heard some shriek in alarm or start to scream. I looked to the windows to see the moon high in the sky. Then I felt someone grab me and felt the familiar pull of teleportation or 'shortcut'. I closed my eyes for a moment as I got my bearings. Once I stopped feeling nauseous I saw that I was in a room that looked like a waiting room of some sort.

I looked to the person that took me and saw the Ocean Quartz/ Blueberry lookalike

I looked to the person that took me and saw the Ocean Quartz/ Blueberry lookalike. His clothing changed but it was still the Ocean Quartz I met before.

{There is not error signs in his eye sockets!}

I looked to him in confusion as he breathed out a sigh. He soon smiled at me as he elaborated.

"Sorry, for that but if I didn't get to you any sooner than you would have been closely guarded by the other diamonds. Lord Blue Diamond would like to meet you. Wait here and I will go and get him."

He gave me a polite nod as he walked out of the room. Sighing at the so called helpfulness that was this Multiverse's Blue did I start to walk around to see this place. As I looked around did I see the constellations above my head. I stopped as I looked up in awe as I saw them. I saw Pisces, oh! There's Libra!

As I focused on the constellation I heard a door open and voices. Looking up I saw Ocean and another gem that looked an awful lot like Classic back in my universe. This Classic had an upside down gem that looked remarkably like mine but blue in color that was also on his chest.

He was talking to Ocean with a curious look then he saw me

He was talking to Ocean with a curious look then he saw me. I saw as his eye lights widened then go out completely as he fiddled with a necklace that had two rings. Ocean looked between us with confusion. I saw this Lord Blue Diamond whisper something that made Ocean widened his eyes and leave us.

I stood there as Blue walked up to me with strides that somehow suited him. His eye lights returned but were wavering, as if he was going to cry yet also rage. He stood a few feet from me and if he could I feel he could kill me without a doubt.

"...were you a forced god?"

I froze at the sentence as I tensed. H-How does he know that? I felt him still looking at me but I couldn't speak. I nodded as I looked down to the ground as I felt shame for what I've done. Every AU that I killed, every child, every adult. I then felt someone wipe my face as I could feel the tears now on my face.

I felt the hand push up my face towards the Classic lookalike who was giving me a soft gaze. His thumb rubbing my face, gently, as if I would disappear if he rubbed harder.

Then I felt his hand wrap around my neck.

Even though my physical body was a skeleton, monster skeletons have areas around the neck to where you will feel breathe-less along with oxygen deprivation. Even though I had no organs I still had to breathe.

I felt as his squeezed as he slowly crushed the areas that allowed me to breathe. I could feel as my breathe shortened as well as getting dizzy.

"did ink create you to show who is the superior being? to show how i was too late to safe you? to show that he took everything away from me?"

I could only choke as I summoned my strings and strung up Classic/Blue Diamond. I felt his grip slacken as if he was surprised but I was not having that as I strung him up before me. I huffed as I hunched over to catch my breathe.

"these are...! your..."

I looked to him with weariness as I backed up from him. I wasn't taking chances, my strings may be nigh impossible to break but they have been broken before.

His face slackened to a hurt expression. I wasn't having it as many monsters did the same thing and attacked me when I let my guard down. Then he snapped my strings. I quickly summoned more as I gave him a wide birch. Then he took a shortcut.

I quickly turned around to find myself in another arms. Looking up to only feel dread as he looked down at me. I quickly tired to wrap him up but he held my strings as he pulled me closer as he gave me a deep kiss.

I tried to squirm away but he held my face tightly as he put his tongue in my mouth. I wanted to escape so badly, to forget this multiverse all together but something in me held me back. Because of one thing.

Everything felt familiar, too familiar. I felt like I knew these people, like I was once theirs but that was ridiculous! My Nightmare was my lover, not these others!!!!

I felt tears stream down my face as my emotions became too much fro me to handle. Then Classic pulled away and saw my tears. He brushed them away as he clutched me to his chest.

Why? Why do I feel safe!?!?!?

What's wrong with me?

"shush, its okay, its okay. Your safe now from ink."

I felt something start to effect me. I felt sleep creep in as I fought back but it was for naught as my mind slipped into the deep abyss.

~*(Classic's/Blue Diamond's pov.)*~

I nuzzled Error as he slept on me. My new powers I gained from this world was to manipulate emotions, to which I made Error feel sleepy.

As I looked down at him do I feel the same protective feeling I've felt towards my own. He may not be my old Error but he was Error all the same.

I would provide for him, like he provided for me.

After all, my soulmate is worth everything.

And if anyone got in the way of him loving me, well,

death will be nothing but a sweet release to them once I'm done with them