Chapter 23/Special 2

Everyone was surprisingly getting along. The Diamonds/gems were getting along better with their other counterparts. Vintage was iffy with the Star Sanses and their counterparts so he mostly stuck with Error who didn't mind too much. Sure, Error was miffed at him with the kidnapping but then remembered when he did that too Blue and let it go after. Plus, Vintage mostly snuggled him but seemed to push Nightmare's buttons. Nightmare tried to dust him several times but Vintage got away from his attempts while clutching Error to his chest.

Everyone congratulated the two for the souling while many looked at them in jealousy. As for the courting? Well, Error decided to go with it with the other Diamonds, even though they took advantage of his lack of knowledge, it would be six months until the courtship ended. Error wanted them to get to know him better and decide if they want to continue. Nightmare watched over the courting with a narrowed eye socket while he hovered over Error. Both he and Error would marry in several months since they are now fiances.

Error sighed as he sat on the couch. Everyone was treating him like something fragile since one small misstep and the souling may die along with making negative impacts to him. Many monsters dusted from losing their souling, some even went into a coma from losing their child. Nightmare is making extra sure that Error is extra comfortable, has enough food, sleep, and learning with Error on how to care for a child monster.

@KarmaAkabane425: First off, hello everybody, hello era or error, which one you want to be called as, I hope you have a happier life after all this ends. I can't wait to see nightmares reaction to being a dad. Well bye.

Error looked to the ceiling as the voice came from there and he smiled as chuckles escaped his mouth. Nobody was with him right now as it was about 6 something in the morning. He had to escape Nightmare's grip and tiptoe to the kitchen for a snack. The Creators may have seen his reaction already but still, it was nice to hear some nice voices. He shook his head as he yawned slightly. He then felt something draped over his shoulders. He looked to see Error 404 and King Multiverse coming into the living room with some pancakes. It seemed 404 put a nice blanket over his shoulder. He gave both a smile as he ate his breakfast of pancakes.

"Morning, Dad, Multi."

"Morning son."

"Morning Des."

Error 404 was a mentor to him that evolved into a father-son status over the years. He was there when he had his first breakdown from his first destroyed world, his trauma growing, and to teach him lessons that he may have forgotten over the years. King Multiverse was another matter. Multi watched over the multiverse and balances, Error was his servant as he was to obey him without question. It shocked many when we started to have conversations that weren't professional. They soon became best friends as Error helped him and Omnipotent, or Omni, get together. Multi then moved up to Big Brother status. Multi took it with glee as he Lorded over others that he got the coolest younger brother.

Error was too embarrassed by this while many others looked at Multi in confusion.

Soon the Morning started to pass with everyone coming down for breakfast and to start the day. Everyone got snacks, drinks, and many more things ready as all of them knew that what may come to them will either shock them or leave them very embarrassed. As they all got settled down in the living room did the voice of the two Creators come flooding in.

"𝕎𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤. 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥!!!"