9. House Tour

"What are you doing here again?"
"I just want to tell you that our first date is tomorrow, 5 PM, I'll pick you up"
"Alright, anything else?"
"Will you give me a tour around the house?"
"Uh, sure"

I gave him a tour around the house while chatting. Honestly, he's really fun to be with.

"So, none of your friends ever had girlfriends?"
"Yeah, they don't know how to handle girls like I do"
"But Jaemin does"

"Jaemin?"
"He's so sweet around Ryujin. I ship them, don't you?"

"I ship us"
"Hyuck!"
" 'Hyuck' ?"
"Yes, 'Hyuck' !"

"That's a cute nickname, princess"
"Alright, let's just move on. That right there is Jisung's room"
"Jisung?"
"My tw- boyfriend"

"You live together? Do your parents allow it? But where is he?"
"He's out, you'll meet him soon"
"You have such a big house, why you act like you don't?
"What do you mean 'act like I don't' ?"

"I mean, normally the Schooleys are... uh... poor."
"...are you kidding me? I got the scholarship because of my brain! It doesn't have to do with my wealth."
"Oh! Um, what is that room there?"
"That's the mini cinema"
"You have a mini cinema and I don't? Who are you?"

"Uh, moving on, last but not least, that's the kitchen and that's the dining table. Now that the tour is finished, let's eat, I'll cook something. What do you want?"
"Anything, surprise me."
"Alright"

I quickly went to the kitchen and made kimchi stew. I could say that I'm a pretty good cook. When I finished cooking, I brought the bowl and served it. One for me and one for him.

"Wow, princess, it's so delicious! Thank you" he said, patting his stomach"Your welcome, I'm going to Ryujin's house later, you should go home""Alright, bye princess""Bye Hyuck"

"Your welcome, I'm going to Ryujin's house later, you should go home"
"Alright, bye princess"
"Bye Hyuck"

After he left, I quickly tidied the house up and got ready to go to Ryujin's. I often visit her house to talk and hang out. It is like a routine for me. After it was dark, I had to go back to the hangout house because Haechan is going to pick me up there the next afternoon.

🧡Wombmate🐹

🧡Wombmate🐹
I'll be home tomorrow at 6 AM

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
I'll be at the hangout house, can you go here instead?
Haechan is picking me up tomorrow afternoon for our first date

🧡Wombmate🐹
Nevermind, I'll be there at 3 AM

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
Alright, I'll be waiting,
Love you stupid hamster

🧡Wombmate🐹
Love you too ugly mouse

After chatting with Jisung, I did my night routine and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up at 2.30 AM by the sound of my alarm. I tidied up Jisung's room and waited for him to come back. After a few minutes, I heard the front door opening and ran there.

"ICUNG!" I hugged him
"Calm down" he said chuckling
"Go and take a bath, you smelly."
"Yeah yeah"

We both went to take a bath and got ready for the day.

After we got ready, we ate some food the chef cooked for us

After we got ready, we ate some food the chef cooked for us. When Jisung said he wanted to go to the hangout house, dad also sent a housemaid and a chef to help us. After they finished their tasks, I told them to go home and take a rest for the day, since Haechan is coming here soon.

Ding dong~

"That must be Haechan, I'll open it"
"Uh, I'll join you, I don't want to hear any bickering this morning" I said

"That must be Haechan, I'll open it""Uh, I'll join you, I don't want to hear any bickering this morning" I said

"Hey princess! Hey... oh, you must be the boyfriend"
"You must be the person who kept asking MY Zoey to a date"
"Hi Hyuck. Jisung don't be too harsh on him" I said whispering the second sentence to Jisung

After they both introduced themselves, I could feel the tension between them. They both sat in the living room while I went to the kitchen to take something to drink.

{Jisung's POV}
This Haechan guy looks like a playboy, I can even see his smirk. So annoying.

"Now let's get straight to the point. I don't care if it is a deal or not, but I'm not letting you take her on that date"
"How old are you? Why are you so informal with me?"
"Zoey can do it, why can't I?"
"I LET her do it"

"Alright, hyung. How about you make a deal with me?"
"What deal?"
"You can take her on dates, but I have to join to make sure Zoey is comfortable. What do you think?"

"Nah, that's not a date if there is a thirdwheel"
"Fine, how about double dates?"
"You're not giving up are you? How can the first date be a double date?"
"Either that or no date at all"

"Fine, double dates."
"And Zoey get to pick the other couple. Deal?"
"Deal"

{Zoey's POV}
After I was done making tea, I went back to the living room and they explained that the date is going to be a double date. I was confused at first, but then I get it, Jisung must've told him to somehow.

I instantly thought of someone and I knew that this is a big opportunity for her. Ryujin. I told Haechan to invite Jaemin too. I went to my room and called Ryujin.

"Yu! Whatchu doin?"
"Nothing, just chillin"
"Get ready! We're going to pick you up"
"What? Where are we going?"
"A double date! You with Jaemin"
"What! You should've told me earlier! I look like a mess!
"Sorry, I'll pick you up the last then, 1 more hour, that's all I give you"
"Thank you Zo, love you!"
"I know, bye bye, love you too!"

I hung up and went to back outside.