1. New School

Hyunjin was told to give my class a tour around the school because he's one of the members of the Student Council. Even though I know the school inside out, I joined them to not seem suspicious. My dad gave me and Jisung a tour for ourselves before the school year started. Of course, he can enter the school whenever he wants, he's the owner.

My favorite place at school is the break room. The break room has a lot of cool stuff, there are gaming devices, cozy couches, a teardrop hanging chair, a hammock, a vending machine, and much more. I asked my mom and she said that the break room is open for all students but Hyunjin kept warning me not to go near it because it is the 'Royal Den'.

"Ryujin, please... just this one time?"
"But Zo, Hyunjin oppa warned us not to. He said if the Royals saw you, you will get marked as their target."
"Ryujin, don't worry... My mo- I mean Mrs. Ahn told me it's open for all students and have you seen what's inside? It's full of my favorite things!"

"We weren't allowed to go inside, were we? How did you know?"
"Uh, I peeked a little, hehe. If you saw what's behind this door, you'll never want to go out"
"Alright, just this one time. If we get caught I'm blaming it on you"
"We won't," I said as I dragged her inside the break room.

"Told you" I smiled as I watch Ryujin explore the room
"As much as I love this place, I really don't think this is a good idea... 10 minutes. 10 minutes and we're out. Okay?"
"Yay! You're the best!"

After we played some games and ate some snacks from the vending machine, suddenly the door opened revealing 6 boys.

"Why are you here? I thought I told everyone to warn the new kids" Lee Jeno sunbae said
"Jeno sunbae, I'm sorry, we'll leave," Ryujin said and pulled me to leave
"Not until you give us your names first" Huang Renjun sunbae blocked the entrance
"Oh Lami and Kim Hana" I pulled Ryujin away, lying

"Why did you lie?" Ryujin asked
"Don't you remember? Hyunjin said that if the Royals ask for your name you'll be a target" I said, still pulling Ryujin
"Did I hear my name being said?"
"Oh, hi Hyunjin"
"Hi Zoey, hi Ryujin"
"What were you talking about and where are you going?"
"Talking about the Royals, going to the greenhouse."
"Spill"

Ryujin told Hyunjin everything while I was sitting on a hammock in the greenhouse, getting prepared to be scolded.

"So you sneaked in the Royals Den and lied to the Royals? Wait... aren't you classmates with Chenle?"
"Oh, yeah... You're right... Hyunjin, are we going to get into trouble?" I said as I was swinging on the hammock
"Why?"
"Yesterday you said that we're going to get in trouble if we enter the break room," Ryujin answered
"I won't let it happen, I'll talk to Mark hyung about that,"
"Okay, thanks Hyunjin" I smiled

"Anyway, you said you wanted to introduce us to your friends. Where are they?" Ryujin reminded
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I'll tell them to go here... Bro! Where are you? Are you with the others? Come to the greenhouse. You'll see when you arrive. Just come here"

Hyunjin closed the call and not long after, three boys came into the greenhouse.

"Hello! You must be Hyunjin's friends" I smiled, hopping off of the hammock
"Oh! You are the girls Hyunjin was talking about yesterday! I'm Lee Yong Bok by the way or Felix Lee, you can call me whatever"
"I'm Han Ji Sung, nice to meet you" same name as my twin. great.
"Seungmin in the building! Hi! I'm Kim Seung Min"

"Hello! I'm Shin Ryu Jin, nice to meet you too"
"My name is Park Jisoo, you can call me Zoey or Zozo, nice to meet you sunbae" I bowed and sat back to the hammock.
"Hyunjin told us you didn't like calling people 'oppa' or 'eonni' so you can call us by our names, it's fine," Seungmin assured me.