4. Hyunjin's 16th Birthday

"Hello sunbae, my name is Park Jisoo but you can call me Zoey, nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too, my name is Choi Ji Su, but I prefer to be called Lia"
"Lia sunbae, we should hang out more. Do you mind if I invite you somewhere?"
"Where? I would love to be invited"

I gave her a smile and dragged her to the greenhouse, then I sighed

"Oh sorry Lia sunbae, I forgot we just started decorating this place yesterday... I think we should go back to-" -Zo
"Oh no, it's okay... can I help? I love decorating!" -Lia
"Sure eonni! Come on in" -Ryujin

When we enter, the boys were planting and cleaning, plus Felix who were feeding them chicken nuggets.

"L-Lia?" Seungmin stuttered
"Oh, hi Lia!" Felix waved
"Someone is a little shy" Han wriggled his eyebrows
"Hmm, who might that person be?" Hyunjin smirked

After some more planting and cleaning up, we went back to class since the break time is over. When I arrive back at my seat, I heard a voice

"Park Jisoo, let's be friends"
"What are you plotting?" I asked suspiciously, I swear I got trust issues
"Friendship, duh"
"Alright fine, but I'll call you Lele and it'll seal the deal"
"Lele? Alright, deal!"

Since then, Chenle and I got quite close. Ryujin also got really close to him and we would hang out if the older kids are busy with their packed schedule.

After 2 weeks of decorating the greenhouse, hanging out with Lele and Yuyu, studying, and avoiding Donghyuck sunbae, Hyunjin invited me and the others to his birthday party to binge watch and hang out.

Sunday, 20th of March, I am in my mansion, getting ready for the party, voice calling Yuyu and Lia sunbae.

"JUST TURN YOUR VIDEO ON FOR GODS SAKE ZOEY"
"No, just imagine it!! Do I look good in purple or black?"
"Ryujin calm down, Zoey... you're always wearing monochrome, so purple"
"Thankyou Lia sunbae"
"I told you to drop the formalities"
"Sorry! Forgot, hehe. BTW gotta rush! Byebye!"
"Byeee!"

I hung up and sighed, I really wanted to turn the video on but the mansion... no one can know.

I quickly wore the outfits I chose and head to Hyunjin's place, by taxi.

I arrived and I was immediately greeted by the butler there.

"Miss Jisoo, Hyunjin is already waiting upstairs"
"Oh thankyou! And please just call me Zoey or Jisoo" I said going my way upstairs

I met new people, such as Bangchan, Lee Know, Changbin, I.N, Chaeryeong, and Yeji, they were all very nice.

Chaeryeong and I.N are my classmates, they wanted to be friends with me, Ryujin and Chenle but since they were afraid of the Royals, they decided to stay away.

Changbin never had time to hang out with us since he is a senior and he needs to study.

I also met Yeri, Doyoung, and Jungwoo. Yeri is my bestfriend since middle school and Doyoung and Jungwoo are her brothers. It turns out that Seungmin is their cousin. Coincidence.