23. Proof

After all the fuzz with the Luxuries, I was called into the Principals office. Am I surprised? Nope.

"Park Jisoo! How evil of you! Bullying 3 students because of jealousy. You should be grateful I accepted you in this school!" the principal shouted

"Sir, before you get mad at me, can I know what they said about me?"
"They said you were mad that they threw a surprise party for my dear Yunhee and pulled them to the girls toilet and started hitting them"

"Do they have proof?"
"Do they need proof? Look at them! They look so messy!"
"I also look messy..."
"We were doing self defense dad!"

"Because of that, Park Jisoo, you are expelled from the school! I will call your parents here"
"Are you sure, sir?"
"Sure of what?"

"You want to call my parents...? Have you even checked who my parents are?"
"No I haven't, the owner of this school told us it wasn't necesarry, but now it is!"

"Shouldn't you call the anti-violence committee too?" I asked
"And that too! You wait here! And you three, you wait here too, okay?"

I waited for my parents to come, annoyed. Not because I was going to be expelled, but because I have to catch up with the class today. Probably 3 subjects have passed.

"Pst, Zoey.."
"Jisung? Ryujin? What are you doing here?"
"I'm defending you!"
"No need! I have all this handled"
"Oh cmon, We don't want to be trapped with Mr. Kim! He's so boring! Pleasee?"
"Okay fine, come here, sit and watch my victory" I smiled

"Ck! Now you're smiling that you have your pesky friend here. But poor you, going to be expelled"

"Expelled?" Ryujin gasped
"Yeah, you know that'll be worse than death itself, but thank goodness it wont happen"
"Expelled worse than death?" Jisung asked

I smirked. Ryujin smiled at me and nodded.

"Now I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled!" I said with my Hermione voice
"She needs to sort out her priorities" Ryujin replied

We high fived and laughed. The Luxuries watched us in horror while Jisung only sighed in dissapointment.

"Now Park Jisoo, your parents and the anti violence comittee are coming here and- why are you two here?"
"I'm her twin, anything she does, I also get the consequence"

"I'm her bestfriend and I-"
"She is gonna see me off! You know getting expelled and everything"
"Alright, as long as you two don't interrupt the process"
"Yes!" they both whispered

Not long after, the anti violence comittee came and all we have to wait for is my parents.

"Your parents are as lousy as you apparently! They take so long to get here!" the principal mocked

"Or, they're probably wanting to have a grand entrance and reveal" Jisung answered

As soon as Jisung said that, they came into the principal's office.

"Mr. and Mrs. Park, I apologize, right now we are having a meeting because of a violent student. May I ask what is the problem?" the principal immediately stood up and bowed

"Oh? We came for this matter actually, you called us?"
"I apologize, I didn't want to burden you with such small matter, I-"
"Oh? Small? No, this is quite big for us. I mean, it is our daughter we are speaking of"

"Your daughter? May I ask who you are referring to?"
"Oh, our dear Zoey of course"
"P-Park Jisoo?"
"Yes, indeed. And of course Park Jisung too"

Everyone in the room was in shock, except for me and my fam of course. Ryujin had this weird expression on her face, idk whether she's shocked in a good way or a bad way...

Then the principal had this biggest smirk on his face. TH BIGGEST VILLAIN SMIRK. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh?

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Park, your daughter here has been bullying other students and that is an unexceptable behaviour. Coming from the owner of the school, isn't it unwise for you to raise your daughter this way?" the principal said

"Yes, I agree, you should be discharged!" Yunhee added
"What will happen if parents of a bully continue managing the company? A disaster!" Bomi said dramatically

But I can only smile, smile and wait for them digging their own grave :)

They kept ranting on and on of how my parents and I are shameful. But of course my family knew I wasn't that kind of person, so they kept quiet and waited for me to say something.

The anti-violence comittee looked confused and some are even documenting this with the camera they brought.

"Are you done?" I asked
"What-"
"I asked you four, are you done?"
"Well, yes-"

"Okay, now it's my turn, ladies and gentleman... apparently I have a tiny bit of confession to make" I smiled
"Go on" the head of the anti-violence comittee said

So I took my phone out, and pressed play.

"Ckckck... you're just a Schooley and you dare to talk back? Don't you know who my dad is? He's the principal!" Yunhee bragged
"Oh? The principal? Well too bad... He raised his daughter like this, he can lose his job you know?"

"What are you trying to say? You're just a Schooley and you dare to threaten Yunhee?" Bomi pulled my hair
"Akh! Stop pulling my hair!"
"Oh? We're just started, Zoey"

"Stop, ouch that hurts!"
"Oh c'mon you're no fun. We're just playing around here"
"Yeah, it's a game of 'Losers gets hit by winners' "

"Hey, Bom, I give you the advantage of slapping her first"
"Really? I wanted to do that ever since I saw her!"
"But not too hard, it'll be obvious"

"What? Why are you smiling?"
"Huh? Oh it's nothing... I can report this you know... and you can get expelled"
"Dude it's our words againts yours, you think my dad will believe you instead of his own daughter?"
"You guys look fine, I look messy, isn't that enough evidence?"

"Jia eonni, hit me!"
"Ugh! You hit me to hard!"
"Sorry, Ow!"
"Okay, enough! I think we look messy enough"

"Done now? Can I go back to class? I think it's gonna start soon" I said calmly

After I played that voice recording, Yunhee, Bomi, and Jia looked pale and the principal looked like he saw a ghost.

It was enough proof to expel them and fire the principal. Everyone there was also told to keep the secret about our family. Even if they told someone, it won't be fatal anyways... So happy ending for this problem?

Now I have one more problem to solved... the bet.