3. Decorate

The next day, me and Ryujin were waiting in front of the greenhouse and after 30 minutes the boys finally came with the interiors and the decorations they were supposed to bring. Me and Ryujin brought some things too, such as pillows, books, seeds, a watering bucket, stationery, fairy lights, etc.

We were supposed to meet here at 6.30 am sharp and they were 30 minutes late, so we only have 30 minutes until the school bell rings. We canceled the 'start decorating early' plan and we put the stuff we brought inside and left to the main school building.

The rest of the 15 minutes were spent in the cafeteria since the boys hadn't had breakfast because they didn't have the time for it. Even though I had breakfast, I took a little bit of theirs since they were eating it in front of me and my eyes can't refuse food. Their fault. While Ryujin was just chatting with them.

After they finished their food with the help of me, we parted ways to our classes. I sat in my seat while chatting with Ryujin. I swear this girl knows all the gossip around the school.

"But I thought 'Luxury' has a lot of members?"
"No, they don't allow just anybody to join, there are tests"
"What? Why would they need to test someone to be a fan officially?"
"Don't know... they think that you need to be useful to 'Luxury' and you need to know basic things about the Royals"

"How do you know all this anyway?"
"Lia eonni told me"
"Who is that?"
"The secretary of the student council, she's my neighbor. I'll introduce you to her later"
"Oka- You? What are you doing here?" I glared at Donghyuck sunbae who was sitting next to me

"Why didn't you answer my text yesterday? You read it, right?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Answer me first"
"I told you, I have a boyfriend."
"At least show me a picture" he smirked

I took out my phone and searched for a picture of me with a boy but I only took group photos with my guy friends. I only have pictures alone with Jisung, PARK Jisung not HAN Jisung, so I decided to use the pictures.

I chose a picture where me and Jisung were holding ice cream cones and Jisung even had some ice cream on his nose and I was pinching his stretchy mochi-like cheek. It looks convincing enough, right?

Donghyuck sunbae squinted his eyes and before he can even say another word, the bell rang and I shooed him.

"See? Now go back. Bye Donghyuck sunbae"
"Oh you remembered my name, progress counts"
"Ugh just leave"
"Sure, tell your boyfriend to get ready to be cheated on!" He left, waving at me

The hell? I was speechless... how can a person be so confident? I opened my phone and opened a chatting app. I picked the pinned contact and started typing.

🧡Wombmate🐹

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
Isungieeee
Oi
Hello
Answer
Are you in the meeting???????
Hello
Urgent matter
Why
Are
You
So
Mean
To
Me
Helloooiiiiiiioooo
Jello
Bello
Answerrrrrrrrrrr
Jisunggggggggggg
Oh wait nevermind
Sorry I forgot it's 2 AM there
Hehe
Sleep well my brotha
Byebye

I turned my phone off chuckling, imagining his face when he gets the notifications.

"I thought you said that you don't have a boyfriend? Who's that? He's cute"
"Oh, I forgot I haven't told you... he's my twin brother, Park Jisung. You'll meet him next month."
"TWIN BROTHER? No wonder you look the same."

The day passed normally, I used the break time for decorating the greenhouse. Me, Ryujin, and Hyunjin are the interior designers, Seungmin and Han took care of the plants, and Felix took care of the food.

On day 1, we cleaned up the leaves, petals, spiderwebs, and more. We even removed some of the plants that are already dead. We removed the old decorations and we even moved a chair and a table into the greenhouse. Not bad for the first day right? Btw today Felix bought fishcakes, he even fed it to us since our hands are dirty and we were busy doing our jobs.

🧡Wombmate🐹

🧡Wombmate🐹
Are- are you kidding me?
24 messages in a minute?
You know what, actually I ain't surprised anymore

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
Hehehehehehhe
Anywaysssssssssssssssssssss
I made new friendsss!!!!!!!

🧡Wombmate🐹
I know that
You told me a bazillion times already

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
Yea but
We have our own dennnn
How awesome is thatt?
It is in the greenhouse at school
Remember?

🧡Wombmate🐹
I bet on anything that you modified that poor place didn't you?

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
I just can't help it
It's in me
Anyways good luck with the meetings!!!!!
Oh yeah almost forgot
Donghyuck sunbae flirted with me btw and I used you as my fake boyfriend
Thanks hehehe
Love you byeeeeeee

🧡Wombmate🐹
LEE HAECHAN? LEE DONGHYUCK?
WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE WITH
*GASP* YOU??
Your welcome anyways
Love me too, bye

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
Haha, funny Jisung.
Say goodbye to your hat collection at home👋🏻

🧡Wombmate🐹
Nonononono
Sorry Jisoo
I love you too my beautiful, smart, strong, independent, amazing twin

🤍Lil Wombmate🐭
I'm screenshotting this so you can't take it back HAHAHA
Now bye fr

~ Random Biodata Time ~

Park Jisung- February 5, 2002- 14 years old- 10th grade in StayZen High School- Twin: Zoey- 'Schooley'- Height: 180 cm- Nickname: Icung / Sungie

Park Jisung
- February 5, 2002
- 14 years old
- 10th grade in StayZen High School
- Twin: Zoey
- 'Schooley'
- Height: 180 cm
- Nickname: Icung / Sungie