Introduction

"Jisoo! Wake up, it's the first day of school!!!"

"Alright, alright mom. I'm awake"

Hi, my name is Park Jisoo. The person who woke me up is my mom Park Jini. She's a famous fashion designer in my country, but in my house? She's a multitasking workaholic machine who maintains the stability of my family. No one, and I mean NO. ONE. can defy her.

"Jisung! You also wake up! You have a packed schedule later!"

"5 more minutes mom!"

That idiot over there is my twin, Park Jisung. He's under my dad's guidance to continue my family's business. Right now he's interning as my dad's secretary and they have a meeting in 4 hours, but he is still asleep.

"Jisung, I can fire you, you know!"

"I'm up! I'm up! Geez dad, don't have to be so harsh..."

And the person threatening to fire Jisung is obviously my dad. He's one of the wealthiest businessman in the country. No bragging intentioned.

Both my parents obviously shower us with love and attention, not to the point where we get spoiled tho. They taught us that money can dissapear in a blink of an eye, so we should never be too prideful or greedy.

Because of that principal, my parents believed that we can't be known as their children before we're ready. So we can't use their wealth or connections to do whatever we want. We were hidden. Only few trusted people know that we are their children.

We honestly are happy about that decision. We can freely make friends without having to worry about fakes. We're also free from the media and scandals.

Today is the first day of school in Sarang High. It's a private high school filled with mostly rich people. It's the best highschool in the country. It's one of the schools owned by my family.

In this school, there's an unlimited quota for scholarships. So we applied for that instead of paying our way into the school. We got in, full scholarship.

I was sad that none of my middle school bestfriends went to my highschool. But it's okay now, I can make more friends later. Well, they have to approach me first tho. Me and my social anxiety can't handle approaching people.

In my school, apparently there are some famous people called Royals. They consists of people from the top 5 rich families in my country. Which are Park, Lee, Zhong, Na, and Huang. My family is actually included, but like I said, we're hidden.

The Royals are Lee Donghyuck, Lee Jeno, Lee Minhyung, Zhong Chenle, Na Jaemin, and Huang Renjun. They even have a fandom, called Luxuries. Inside the fandom, there are core members called Nobles. Go Jia, Kwon Bomi, and Im Yunhee.

Okay, enough about them. Some of you might be wondering, today is my first day for school but Jisung has to attend a meeting? Well, he's gonna have to skip a month of school. So yes, I'll be alone for a month. ALONE. FOR. A. MONTH.

get well soon to me.

~ Random Biodata Time ~

Park Jisoo- February 5, 2002- 14 years old- 10th grade in Sarang High- Twin: Park Jisung- Height: 168,5 cm- Nickname: Zoey / Zozo

Park Jisoo
- February 5, 2002
- 14 years old
- 10th grade in Sarang High
- Twin: Park Jisung
- Height: 168,5 cm
- Nickname: Zoey / Zozo