Babysitting again!!!

Ellis Pov
Oliver came here around 3:00. Ginny brought his toys and diaper bag and told me that it was ok to let him nap on the bed or couch as long as he has pillows around him. I was carrying Oliver then they left. Jen ran to the store to pick up a few things so it was just me and Olli. We played peek-a-boo. And played with his toys. Jen came back with a bunch of groceries. We put Oliver down for his nap around 5:00 and we ate quickly before Olli wakes up. He ended up waking up around 8:00.

I got a call from Ginny and she said that she won't pick him up until 11:00.

I said it was fine.

I picked Olli up and put him on my lap. I took a pic of us and sent it to Jared.

Hi Jared<3 Oliver and I miss you:( muah<3 see you in a few days.

He texted me back soon.

Hey love. I miss you and Olli too:(. I'll see you soon though<3. Muah.

We taught Olli how to play patticake and he laughed the whole time. Jen fed him and after 45 mins he went to sleep. Jen and I were exhausted so we fell asleep on the couch next to Olli.

Ginny came around 11:27. We look like we were drunk cause we were still half asleep cause we were still super tired. After Ginny left we went back to the couch and slept. We never woke up again so we stayed there all night.

Heyyy oncerssss!!!!!! How you doin?!?! Hope you're having a great day!! Guys we're almost to 800 reads!! Let's do it!!! Thanks guys your the best!!!-elli

Ps sorry it's short...