Going to LA...

Jared's Pov
It was the end of season 4. So that means Lana, Emilie, Jen, Ginny, Josh, Elli, and I were going back to LA. And it's sad because I can't see my girlfriend and friends while we're there because I will be spending time with my family. We all walked to the airport. We got checked in. Then maybe an hour later we started to board the plane. It's took about 3 hours to get from Vancouver to LA. Elli ended up sleeping and she laid her head on my shoulder. I woke her up when we arrived. We got to the luggage claim and my dad was there to pick me up. I kissed elli on the cheek and had to leave.

Elliana's Pov
I waited with Jen and lana until my mom picked me up. She picked me up 10 minutes after Jared left. For the next two months it just me and my mom and quality time with each other.

Hey oncers!!! Well today was a pretty short chapter. So I will try to do another today!! Thanks guys for reading. Don't for get to, vote, comment on things I should add and how you like it so far, and follow me for more ouat!!! Ok so I'm think of doing a chapter tease!!! What do you think tell me if you would want that or if you don't please!!! I'll do one right now so here you go!!!

We sat there together wait for Jen and my aunt to pick us up. I stood up grabbed her hand and had her stand. We leaned.............. That's all in gonna tell you. What do you think is gonna happen?!? Comment! Thanks guys
-elli <3