Memories

Jared's Pov
I was playing video games online when I heard a knock in the door. I pause my game and walked downstairs. I opened the door. Jen was standing there with a box in her hands.

Hey kid she said.

Hey Jen's what's up with the box?

It's for elli. It's from her mom. I don't think she knows the number of your apartment yet.

Oh ok. Thanks. Wanna come in?

No thanks Jared. I've gotta do some errands. But tell elli I said hi.

Ok. Thanks again Jen. Bye.

I put the box on the floor, closed the door, and walked to Ellis room.

*knock knock*

Hey Jared what's up.

Well this came from you mom. Jen brought it over. Oh and she also said hi.

Elli's Pov
Cool. I took my phone out and texted Jen "Hi Jen" then turned off my phone. Jared come in. Help me look through this box. We both walked inside and I opened the lid.

There was a note on the top.

Dear elli,
I was at your grandparents house the other day. I looked through the things in my old room. I found something that belonged to you. I was about to cry because I miss you so much. Anyways I filled this box with your stuff. I hope you like it.-love mom

I was super happy. I took my phone out again and texted my mom. After that I started taking things out one by one. I started with the pictures. I looked at the first picture and was starting to cry. I was a picture of me, my mom, and my dad. All the pics had all three of us. I was crying a lot at this point. Jared rubbed my back. I turn around to hug him.

I miss him so much. I whispered in his ear.

Shhhhh I know he replied. Just looking at this pictures, your dad looks like an incredible guy.

He really was. I wish he was around to see me grow up.

And to see his reaction to meeting you. I said jokingly.

We kept going through the box looking at all my toys and old board games. I saw at the bottom of the box a note. I took it out and opened it.

Dear my little elli bell,
I will be here in Alaska for an extra month. I know it's a long time still but as long as you keep thinking me I'll be back sooner than you think. I love you elli bell. See you soon!!-love daddy.

I took the pictures and the notes from the box and put them on my desk. I sat in one of the bean bag chairs and thought to myself. These were the best memories I've ever had. Sometimes I want to relive them...

Hey guys!!! Thanks for reading. And thanks again for 1k!! You're awesome!!
Make sure to check this wonderful people.

MaddieStyles2124
if you like one direction she the one for you!!

NotAnotherStory
If you like Victoria Justice then she's your girl!!

sydsorbet
If you want more OUAT then definitely check her out!!

Thanks guys!!-elli<3