Goodbye

8 months later

Jared's Pov
It's been more than a year that elli and I've been together. I know people are gonna hate me for doing this... But this it what needed to be done. So I called elli to come over.

*knock knock*

Hey elli.

Hey Jared. Sorry I took a little while. I didn't see you text until right now. What's up?

Come in.

I let her in and we walked to my room.

Elli we need to talk.

I took a deep breath.

Elli there's something that you need to know.

What is it?

I think we shouldn't be together anymore.

Wha-what? She said. I think I was starting to see tears in her eyes.

Look. I promise you that I love you so so so very very much. And I love us together as much as the girls and you do. But I think we're to young to be in a long relationship. And maybe we should be seeing other people. I am so sorry. I took her hand. She pulled back.

No I completely understand she said. If this is what should happen then let it. I'm not mad. I just hope you and whoever your with are happy she said with tears. She started to run out of my room. Elli wait I-I didn't mean it like that.

Elliana's Pov
I shut the door behind me and left. Luckily his mom wasn't there so she didn't see me like this. I ran back to Jen's apartment. I opened the door and I saw Jen making some hot coco. She turned around to look at me.

Jen's Pov
I expected elli to be cheery and blushing. But instead I see something I thought I'd never see in my life. Tears.

Elli. What happened? She just ran upstairs to her room. I started to run after her. I knock on her door.

Hey kid. Can I come in.

Yeah she said with a weak voice.

She was lying on the bed on her side. Not saying a word or anything.

Do you want to talk about it?

I guess. If you want she said.

Do you um... want the girls?

Sure. She said.

In about 30 the girls showed up. But elli was refusing to get out of bed so we all went to her room.

Emilies Pov
Hey elli we all said. Elli sat up and we all went to hug her. So we heard what happened. Why did he do that?

Dunno know she said. He said that we should see other people and that we're too young to be in a real serious relationship. Then she began to cry. We all comforted her. I'm sorry I said. Do we beat him up elli lana said jokingly. Elli did a quick smirk. I saw that Ginny said. We talked about this for an hour.

Elliana's Pov
We talked for an hour or a little more. The girls made me feel a lot better. It was getting late and they had to go. I hugged them.

Thanks guys. I don't know how to repay you.

Seeing you smile is enough lana said.

Yeah that's was friends are for Ginny said.

Hey oncers!!! 😭😭😭😭 sooo sad. But to be completely honest with you guys. I wanted this to happen because I mean on real life there is no such thing as a perfect couple.(but don't worry they'll get back together 😉). Oh and I decide to drop the idea of Jen adopting elli because it doesn't make sense. But anyways thanks guys.
-elli.