More about my past

Elli's Pov
The past few days I've had flashbacks and dreams. I've had to sleep with Jared because I get too scared think about my dad and my family. Luckily it's been at night and only once during shooting.

Jared's Pov
Elli's been really scared in her dreams. She been sleeping with me for about 4 days. Maybe she needs to talk about it. Maybe people didn't understand her back then. When we got home I sat her down to talk to her.

Hey elli let's talk.

Ok.

Tell me what happened. Tell me what happened in the part that makes you cry at night.

She stayed silent...

Hey(grabs hand) you can tell me anything. I'm here for you.

Elli's Pov
I took a deep breath and told him.

My dad was never around. He didn't have much time on his hands because he worked so much and had so much business trips. I never got to see him much. He missed a bunch of holidays too. Like Christmas and thanksgiving and even my birthday twice. He's been around my life for 5 years but I feel like I didn't meet him yet. That's why every second I had was so precious to me.

He hugs me and tries to make me feel better. It was already last so we went to sleep. Elli went back to sleeping in her own room. And she stayed there all night. That means she's getting better. And that talking about it makes her feel better.

Hey guys!! Sorry this chapter was short buuuutttt I didn't know what else to write in here. OMG guys!! To more chapters!!! I'm doing one tomorrow and Thursday. That's it. Next the prequel and sequel. I will do the prequel. On March 1st. Now if you like my books you have two things to look forward to on that day. OUAT is back for season 4b!!! And my new book!!! Thanks for everything guys!! Love ya!!-elli<3

P.S please please tell me what you want to see after the next two chapters.