Road trip!!!!!

Ellis Pov
Eddy and Adam decide to shoot a scene in Washington so you know what that means... ROAD TRIP!!!! I love road trips even though I've only been on one with my mom and dad when I was 3. I pack my suit case with a week's worth of clothes cause we didn't know how long it was gonna take. And surprisingly a week's is not a lot. I had a small suitcase and my clothes fit perfectly in there. We left Tuesday. We renting a RV for it. Jared and I sat in the corner while everyone else was talking and doing some random things. It took us two hours to get from Vancouver to Seattle. We got a hotel at the Marriott there. We got three rooms. It was me, Ginny, Lana, Jen, and Emilie in one room and in the other room was josh, Colin, Robert, and Jared. And in the last one was Adam and eddy. The first thing we was just rest. We were gonna shoot for a while.

Jared's Pov
We changed into our pjs. And I went to see Elli to say goodnight. She had the cutest pjs in the world. It was a stitch onesie. I love stitch. I said goodnight then went back into our room.

Elli's Pov
We had girl talk for a little. It was around 11:00 when we went to sleep. It was Emile and Jen on the pull out couch, Lana and Ginny on the bed and I was on the floor. They felt really bad that I had to sleep on the floor but I was use to it. We woke up around 7:00 to go to the breakfast buffet. Jared and I sat next to each other.

The Convo

Me: how was your sleep lovely?

Jared: it was good. How was yours?

Me: it was pretty good.

We ate for an hour and we got ready around 9:00. It was funny cause bobby did his makeup at the hotel and people were looking at him funny. We got to bay view park and started shooting...

Hey oncers!!! OMG I have more than 600 reads!!! I can't believe I that I got that many in just two days!!! And it's all thanks to you so thank you<3 :D. I know this chapter was a little short after I said I was gonna work on this one but my mom takes my phone away at 8:30 and I wanted to get this out for you guys... Anyways I'll update soon thanks guys!!
-elli<3

P.S those pjs doe<3<3