"First real date"

3 years later(elli is 17 Jared is 18)(ouat is still on)

Elli's Pov
I was just on my laptop and my best friend Anika came over. We were just talking about things and school. I got a text message from Jared.

Jared:Hey love. I just got my license. As a celebration I'm taking you on a date but count it as a "first date" because it won't be at my hangout. Love ya!!

Elli:Really?? That's great. And yay I can't wait what time and went??

Jared:Umm...7:00 and it's today. Oh and look beautiful... That shouldn't be hard because you already are but look extra beautiful. ;).

Elli:Aww you're soo sweet Jared. Ok I'll get ready now see you soon bye. Love you.

Jared:Ok. Bye love ya too.

I looked at the time. 5:00. I have 2 hours I said out loud. Anika!! I yelled help meeee!!! Please. I'm going on a date help me look for something to wear!!!

Don't worry she said. I've got you covered.

Ok thanks. I said.

I hugged her and ran off to the bathroom.

Anika's Pov
I opened Elli's closet. Oh boy,I said to myself, ahhh so many cute clothes. I went through her clothes maybe twice. I was looking for the perfect one. Then I found it. It was in the very corner so you couldn't really see it so I probably skipped it. I pulled it out and it still had a tag so that meant it's new. I pulled it out and laid it gently on the bed. I picked put what makeup she should use. I picked out everything that was all natural. By the time elli got out everything was set. She got out around 5:45 so she had plenty of time.

Elli's Pov
I quickly dressed up and Anika helped me do makeup because I'm horrible and she's a pro.

I look at Anika oh my way out. Thank you so much.

Anytime she replied.

She left and after 30 minutes Jared called me and I walked out.

Jared's Pov
I took a step out of my car. The next thing I know I see elli walking out. She looked so beautiful.

I walked over to her.

Hello wonderful.

Hello handsome she said giggling.

I gave her a kiss.

Shall we??

Let's!! She said linking on to my arm.

When we reached the car I opened the door for her. She sat inside and started driving away.

So where are we going? she asked.

Surprise I said.

Oh ok.

Ellis Pov
I pulled out my phone to check the time. 7:45. Then I just remembered. Shoot I said.

What's wrong?? Jared asked.

Um nothing. I just forgot to tell Jen I left.

I quickly texted Jen.

Hey Jen. I forgot to tell you I left right now.

...

Oh ok kid. Have fun.

...

Ok thanks. See you later.

We got to the place it was called Baja café.

Wow. I said. It's really nice.

I know. It's pretty nice.

We walked in and got our seats really quickly.

When we were seated we got waters.

Jared?

Yeah?

Is this really for your drivers license? I asked.

What do you mean? He asked.

Well I mean do you really have a special dinner when you get your license. I said.

Well...no. I've had my licenses since last month. I just wanted to take you out now because our anniversary is tomorrow and wee shooting.

Oh ok. Thank you.

I got up and hugged him.

After about an hour and a half, we left the café.

Next up, Jared said, ice staking.

Really!?! Yay!! I said.

When we got our stakes on we walked on the ice. I wasn't good at this so I slipped. Jared was laughing at me. Around 10:00 we went to his play park. We waited until 12:00 so we can greet each other happy anniversary.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE. I was funny cause it sounded like New Years. Ten minutes later Jared took me back home.

Goodnight Jared. I'll see you tomorrow.

Goodnight elli. Love you.

Love you.

I walked in and just went to sleep.

Heyyyyyy oncers!!! Whatttt!!! Along chapter!!! Yeah. I know. So one be sure to enter my contest. I think I forgot to tell you but it's on until February 26. But yeah. Check out my friends

MaddieStyles2124 & NotAnotherStory
So yeah that's all thanks guys.-elli<3