Almost moved(pt 2)

Elliana's Pov
Elli!!! Elli!!! I heard someone yell. I turn around to see the girls standing there.

Emilie's Pov
Elli, I said, we called your mom and she said you can stay with one of us.

Really!! Awesome!! But wait two questions. One who am I staying with. And two how did you get my mom's number?

Well we kinda asked the people in charge of emergency contacts Jen said.

And that's the thing. We don't know who your staying with you have to chose. Ginny said.

Aww guys... I don't know who to stay with. Your all incredible people.

Well we all agreed that whoever you pick the other won't get mad lana said.

Ok she said that's good.

What if we have a raffle to see who elli stays with I suggested.

That's a good idea Emilie!! They all said.

Man you know how to come up with a bunch of good ideas lana said.

Thanks guys I said and smiled.

We wrote all our names and placed it in a cup. Elli put her hand over the top of the cup and shook it. She pulled out a name. She opened it. She looked up and smiled.

Elliana's Pov
I opened the paper and smiled. I'm staying with... Emilie!!! I said then turned the paper around.

Yay Jen said and hugged me.

Cool the girls said. They didn't look sad but I felt like they were just acting.

After shooting

Come on kiddo I'll drive you home Emilie said and Jared you can come along.

We got into Jen's car. And drove to Jared's house first. I walked with Jared to the front of his house while Jen stayed in the car.

Bye Jared see you soon I said kissing his cheek. He did the same. I looked at Jen who smiles. Jared rang the door bell and I walked back to the car. I turn around and Jared waves. I wave back and hop in the car.

THE CONVO

Jen: You guys are the cutest couple ever and not just because your young because you guys are truly in love. You remind my of my parents snow and charming.

Me: haha. Thanks.

Jen: Hey is it ok if we stop by my apartment. I want you see your room first.

Me: Ok sure. *smilies*

5 minutes later

We got to Jen's apartment. It was really nice. It was kind of like Mary-Margaret's House in ouat but a different layout and style.

Jen! Your house is so nice!!

Haha thanks, she replied. She led me to a door then opened it. This is your room.

Whaatt!!! Are you serious!!! It's really big.

Well it's your kiddo. She said then smiles.

I hug her thanks for letting me stay Jen.

No problem kid.

2 weeks later

Jen's Pov
We moved all of Ellis stuff to my apartment. But we just got out of filming and we were on the way to the airport to drop Ellis mom off. We talked in the car a little to get to know each other more and to see that she trusts me with elli.

At the airport

We when to the gate Ellis mom was going be at.

I'll leave you two alone I said.

Elliana's Pov

Mom: So this is it.

Me: You know when they called you, you could have said no.

Mom: Yeah but I know your happy with them and with Jared. I didn't want me to be the reason to mess everything up.

Elliana: * hugs mom and starts to cry* you are the best mom ever.

Mom: I know I am*smirks* now you have to promise me that you'll listen to them and call me everyday. I expect you to be on your very best behavior.

Me: I will. I promise.

*announcer says the flight will be boarding*

Mom:*kisses elli on forehead*

Elliana: Good bye mom see you soon*cries*

Mom:*leaves* *tears in eyes*

Jen's Pov
Elli began to walk towards me with tears. Come here kiddo I said hugging her. I was hugging her until we got to the car.

Hey, you're brave. If I were you I wouldn't let go.

Thanks she replied.

You wanna do something to clear your head a little? I asked.

Sure she replied.

I can call the girls we can all hang out...

Yeah, let's do that.

I called each girl and put them on speaker. They all agreed to hang out to cheer elli up.

Hey guyz!!! It's elli!!! Was that a good chapter or what??? Just kidding it probably wasn't idk. Comment if you enjoy my book. But yeah here we're the results

Ginnifer Goodwin: 1 vote
Emilie De Ravin: 4 votes
Jennifer Morrison: 5 votes
Lana Parrilla:2 votes

Tbh I kinda wanted Ginny to win just because elli can hag out with Oliver more but I let you guys and my friends to decide :D. Anyways I will update really soon thanks
-elli <3

Ps. thanks for 200+ reads <3