Birthday wishes & First real kisses pt 2

Elliana's Pov
I blushed the whole walk home. We we're holding hands walking home. Then I got a text from Jen.

Jen: Hey! I left the apartment to and get something real quickly. I didn't know if you brought your key so I just left mine under the mat.

Me: Oh ok Jen.

We walked inside the the apartment and it's was super dark and then obviously turned on the light.

Then everyone jumped said surprise and started to sing happy birthday. I jumped and covered my face. I was starting to cry tears of joy. Jared hugged me then I walked around and hugged everyone. I was happy cause even my mom came!!! There was just the cast and my mom. But I wouldn't have any other way. We talked and ate. But before that my mom said to change into the present she got me. I ran upstairs and opened the box. It had one of the cutest dresses I've never seen(pic at the top). It was like mint green at the bottom and lacy at the top. I changed into the dress and walked downstairs. We took pics and played games. Later we blew out the candles on one of the best cakes ever!!!(pic at top). Then was presents. I got another dress. I know that's a lot of dresses but I like them.

Jen's Pov
Ellis party ended around midnight. Ellis mom was still up so we talked about how elli was and things like that. Elli went to sleep right after the party.

Hello oncers!!! So first off thank you so much for 400+ reads!!!! I am so happy. When I first wrote this book I never thought I would get even 100 reads. And next sorry this chapter was short also. I was gonna make it descriptive but I didn't know what things to put. Next should Jen be Ellis adoptive mother to her while she loves in Vancouver??? Please please let me know. I'm not gonna do a chapter tease because I don't know if you want to have Jen as her adoptive mom. But anyways thanks
-elli<3

Ps I have so many dresses elli got because there were so many nice dresses I didn't know what to choose.