preparation

n/a; sorry for no updates, i honestly had no motivation at all. i've just been very bummed out, and tired but here we gooo // btw i'm working on the actual ice-cream chapter, this is basically a short fill in i'll be releasing the actual ice-cream chapter soon.
________

I laid in bed staring at my ceiling, raising my hand up. i turned over to look at Chaeyoung who was still sound asleep. I sighed, and motioned my hand over to tap her shoulder. I retracted my hand, and decided to just let her sleep a bit more. I got up and went downstairs to make some breakfast. It's so quiet. I heard a creak come from upstairs, and quickly turned around to see Chaeyoung rubbing her eyes as she walked down the staircase. While smiling, I waved at her.
      "Goodmorning..." I said quietly.
She smiled and stated the phrase back. I turned back around to retrieve the items I needed from my fridge.

-25 minutes-
You sighed in relief as you stared at the food in front of you. Proudly you chuckled turning around seeing that Chaeyoung had fallen asleep on your couch. Your smile dropped. As you stared at the sleeping girl, you couldn't help but begin to smile again. Looking up at your clock you read the time remembering that you, and Chaeyoung had plans to meet up with Lisa.

we still have time.

Chaeyoung groaned moving around on the couch. You sat down, and began to eat the food you had cooked. You stared at Chaeyoungs plate, and sighed.

"Hey! Chaeyoung wake up!" you shouted.

Chaeyoung groaned sitting up. You pointed at her plate, and motioned her to come over and eat. She stared at you slowing getting up, and walked over to the table. You pulled out a chair letting her sit down.

"Eat up." You said enthusiastically patting her head.

She smiled at you, and began to stuff her face with the meal.

"Also, remember we're hanging out with Lisa today. I'm gonna go freshen up for later" you stated quickly, and soon after ran up the stairs.