Me?

Shit I didn't even notice I fell asleep. I groaned getting up.

     "Time for school y/n!" I heard dad scream. Shit shit shit. I looked around, and ran to the bathroom quickly getting my normal morning routine in. 

     "I just placed your uniform in your room, and I just learned that the name of the school is Norway Academy!" My dad screamed. Once I finished in the bathroom I ran back into my room trying not to slip. The uniform, okay okay okay. I ran over to it throwing it all on. I don't know how to tie, ties. I threw the tie around my neck, and ran downstairs slipping on the last step. I shot up, and smiled lifting my head up.

     "Honey this is the neighbors kid." My dad stated, he turned over to me smiling while giving me a thumbs up. She looked at me with a smirk on her face, which made my heart race.

     "Please take care of her" My dad stated clapping his hands together.

     "Yeah, of course." She smiled raising her eyebrows at me.

     "Get going y/n you don't want to be late" dad said.

     "Mhm..." you whispered walking over towards the girl.

We rushed out of the house. I felt anxious knowing I had to be in a car with her by myself. She lead me over to her car, and unlocked it which let us in. I sat down and stared at the car floor. She started up the car, and started to pull out of the driveway.

     "So Your name is y/n?" she said clicking her tongue.

    "Yup..." I responded quietly.

     "Not like I care anyways" she said letting out a giggle.

I nodded looking out of the cars window. She pulled up to a big building, and proceeded to park her car. I turned over to look at her, and sighed. She didn't respond, she motioned me to get out of the car. She walked over to me while I was getting out of the car, and began to tie my tie. 

     "Alright, well this is school now idiot." She said.

     "H-hey what's your name?" I asked looking away from her.

     "Why would I tell you that." she looked away from me, I decided to just walk away from her and just entered the building not exactly knowing where to go. I looked around, and noticed signs hanging from the ceiling. Nobody was in the hallway so I assumed they're all in class. After walking around for a while I noticed a sign which marked;

Main Office

I walked towards the door, and knocked lightly.

     "Come in" a low voice responded

I slowly opened the door, and entered slowly letting the door shut behind me.

     "Hello! How can I help you?" The older man asked with a smile on his face.

     "I'm a n-new student" I responded quietly

     "Oh.." He began to type into his computer, and then looked up at me.

     "Yes, okay... you're... y/n? correct?" he stared at me .

     "Yes that's me" I nodded.

     "Well y/n! I'm your principle, and here this is for you!" He handed me a piece of paper.

      "Your schedule" he said pointing at my hand that I was holding the paper in.

      "Thank you" I responded, and slowly walked out of the room. I held up the paper to my face to check what my first class was.

First class: Math room: 2049.

     "2049... huh..." I looked around, I started walking down the hallway. Oh, okay there it is. My heart began to race as I was about to knock on the door. I slowly began to open the door, and saw a tall older woman, she looked over at me smiling.

     "Here she is everyone!" She exclaimed to the class.

     "Come in, come in" The teacher motioned me to enter the class. I entered with my head down. I bit my bottom lip, and looked up. AGAIN. I saw the tall girl from earlier. She glared at me, I noticed that she turned to two girls. She was whispering to them, and once she pulled away they all laughed. I looked down.

     "Group in the back, please stop speaking" The teacher looked over to me, and smiled.

     "Alright why don't you introduce yourself to the class." She said waving her hand around the classroom. I nodded.

     "Well, my name is y/n. I just moved here like a day ago, and to be honest I move frequently. I hope I'll be able to make friends, and if someone could please show me around, I'd appreciate it" I stated clearly.

     "Alright y/n! That was great. Who'd be kind enough to show y/n around the building after class?" Two hands shot up. miss tall brunette, and a red haired who looked sweet. I noticed that she had made a face towards the red haired girl, and motioned for her to put he hand down.

     "Uh, alright the both of you can show her around. Fine by me. Also you can go take a seat by Chaeyoung" She said tapping my shoulder. I looked up at her raising one eyebrow letting her know I had absolutely no idea who that was. 

     "Raise your hand, Chaeyoung." The teacher called out. The brunettes hand shot up, and she smirked. I walked over towards my table, and I noticed the red-haired girl staring at me with a rather worried expression. I sat down, and noticed that Chaeyoung whatever the fuck was still staring at me. I was nervous, and shaky. I looked away from her. She chuckled

     "Let's have fun together later, y/n." She whispered.