Call.

"I... I have a girlfriend." you shouted looking up at the sky.

Alexa flinched, you looked at her. You saw that her smile had dropped. She started laughing.

     "Like hell you do, but alright I'll believe you. Call her." She said crossing her arms. You raised your eyebrows, and proceeded to take out your phone. Alexa nodded her head, and waited for you to call whoever it was. This is so embarrassing fucking okay okay. You scrolled through your contacts, and noticed that Chaeyoungs contact was in your phone. What the fuck. You clicked on her contact even though you had absolutely no idea how it got there.

    "Uh who is this?" Chaeyoung asked coughing. I sighed into the phone.

     "y/n..." you whispered.

     "Why are you whispering? Are you hurt?" Chaeyoung asked.

     "Put her on speaker." Alexa stated. You nodded, and put Chaeyoung on speaker.

     "Who the hell is this?" Chaeyoung asked. Alexa laughed, and looked up at me.

     "You know y/n I never thought you'd ever actually get a girlfriend." She scoffed, I heard Chaeyoung make a slight noise at the word girlfriend.

     "You are her girlfriend right?" Alexa asked Chaeyoung. Silence.

     "Yes, why?" Chaeyoung responded.

     "I don't believe this bullshit y/n, this girl fucking hesitated. She sounded shocked by the fact that I said girlfriend, don't think I didn't pick that up. You know what Come here to the school entrance please, or I'll literally knock this girl out." She hung up the call, and threw the phone back at me. She smirked at me, and sat down on the sidewalk.

     "Now we wait." She stated. I nodded sitting down as well.

......

You heard a car pull up, and you looked up. Chaeyoung actually came. You stood up, and waited for her to get out of the car. The door opened, and she began to walk over to us. I turned over to Alexa who looked outraged. 

     "Hey, dummy." Chaeyoung said bopping her head at me. She turned to Alexa glaring at her. 

     "Is this here?" She asked, and I nodded. 

     "Kiss." Alexa said.

     "Huh?" Chaeyoung, and I said in sync.

     "I said kiss." She said crossing her arms. Chaeyoung nodded walking towards me. Wait wait wait what's happening this is all happening way too fast. Chaeyoung grabbed my face, and leaned in for a kiss. Chaeyoung brought her hands down to my waist, which made me gasp this gave her an opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth. what the hell is happening. 

     "Whatever y/n, I still know that you miss me." Alexa stated confidently.

     "Get over it, she doesn't fucking want you." Chaeyoung scoffed. Chaeyoung grabbed my arm leading me over to her car. She motioned for me to get in, and she shut the door once I did get in. She got into the drivers seat, sighing.

     "I fucking hate you." Chaeyoung stated