Awaken.

It was already the next day, and Chaeyoung still hadn't woken up. I couldn't get any sleep, for some reason I kept thinking Alexa would somehow barge her way into the house once more. It's reasonable to feel this way though, she just attacked me. Well not just me, but her. You looked over at Chaeyoung while kneeling on the ground next to her. You decided to put your time to use, and just throw out the broken pieces of the table, (ex. table legs, larger pieces of the broken table or w.e). 

......

You finished cleaning everything up, and went upstairs to get yourself cleaned up. Once you finished you jogged back downstairs hearing Chaeyoung shift around. You quickened your pace dropping to the ground next to her, but noticed she was still asleep. You got up walking back upstairs to try and sleep hoping that maybe this time you'll be able to sleep. Once you'd gotten to your room you walked over to your window, and made sure the blinds were shut properly. 

......

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling suddenly being over washed with an unexplainable feeling. You sighed turning onto your side facing your rooms door, you stared at your door waiting for Chaeyoung to possibly just barge in. You shut your eyes trying to fall asleep, but all you could do was re-encounter the interaction you had with Alexa yesterday. You opened your eyes, and sat up throwing your pillow to the floor. You threw yourself back into a sleeping position sighing even louder. Just as you were about to finally fall asleep you heard faint knocks at your door, which startled you. You shot up staring at your door.

     "Y-yes? Chaeyoung is that you?" You stuttered slowly getting off your bed. 

Your door was slowly being opened which revealed a worrisome Chaeyoung. She smiled upon seeing your face and quickly walked over to you wrapped in the blanket you had covered her in.

     "Y/n!" She exclaimed hugging you, and began to wrap you in the blanket as well.