0.10

The sky was dark, the moon was hiding behind clouds, only a sliver was seen.

Winter and Chase spent an hour and a half trick or treating, getting more candy then expected. Chase couldn't wait to spend his entire night shoving candy down his throat.

"You'll get to meet her."

Chase nodded, but his mind was filled. He wanted to just see Clyde, who fortunately was coming to the party.

He hoped that they could just escape upstairs and just kiss, talk, kiss some more, and talk some more.

The party wasn't as big as Chase expected, but people probably wouldn't start showing up until later.

Chase would send people that said hi to him smiles and waves, he hardly knew anyone. But a lot of people have heard of him, he is on a sports team and is very attractive.

He didn't make eye contact with anyone, he was searching for one person and one person only.

Winter introduced Chase to some girl, he couldn't remember her name, maybe it was Grace, or maybe her name was Shelby...

Chase didn't care enough to remember, he'd hear her name again later.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Someone."

"Who though? The guy you kissed?"

Chase doesn't respond, his eyes still wondering around, as if the brunette would just pop up.

Maybe I should text him?

Wouldn't that seem desperate?

Maybe he texted you.

Chase checked his phone, seeing that Clyde in fact did text him just a few minutes ago.

Clyde- meet me in the hallway?

Chase- Did u purposely quote Harry Styles?

The dark haired boy informed Winter he was going off, making sure she was safe with the other girl before walking through the crowd.

He wasn't sure which hallway Clyde was talking about, it was a decent sized house with many hallways.

But Chase figured out it was the right one when he felt a tug at his sleeve.

"Oh, hi!" Chase beams, Clyde sent back an equally excited smile. "Do you want to go to a room and just... Chill?"

Clyde raised one of his brows, "is this you secretly asking for a one night stand? Cause I'm totally down."

The older boy rolls his eyes, pulling Clyde down the hallway. He kept him close, moving past several bodies, some intoxicated.

Once they escaped to a room, they felt as if they could breath easier. No one was in there to disturb them.

"Wanna talk?"

Clyde smiles and nodded, plopping on the bed. He stood back up and plopped back down, giggling at the bounciness.

"You're seriously a child."

"Your point?"

Chase sat down next to the brunette, studying him for a second. His freckled nose, his thick glasses, his chestnut hair, everything about him was adorable to Chase.

"Why are you staring at me?"

Chase shrugs, "I dunno, you're kinda cute or something."

The boy just blinks, his cheeks glowing a shade of red. Chase reaches his hands out, Clyde instantly took them, scooting closer to Chase.