Chapter 12

(The night continues, tae shirtless, you with a bra on...you guys didn't end up doing any type of sexual intercourse, instead you passed out on each other... under a blanket, on that same couch in the bts room...)

(A kind innocent staff usually wakes up early every midnight to get the bts dorm ready and cleaned for the next day)

5:00 AM
The kind staff walks inside the room but she sees tae sleeping on the couch which he never usually does
"Hey taehyung sorry for interrupting, are you okay?

5:00 AMThe kind staff walks inside the room but she sees tae sleeping on the couch which he never usually does  "Hey taehyung sorry for interrupting, are  you okay?

^^^ *taehyung  wakes up and begins to  rub his face, he then removes the blanket revealing you*

"Why aren't you in your roo-"
the staff stops talking when she realizes that you were laying right next to him, both of you shirtless...

"Omg i am so sorry, if i ruined your privacy in anyway way" she panicks

(She was about to leave but she could tell that you guys had drank)

"Shit! Let me have them get changed before someone walks in here like i just did" she whispers to herself in worry

*She picks up taes shirt off the ground*
"Hey tae put this shirt on okay? and wake y/n up"

*tae finally got up looking all confused and lost as he puts his cloths back on*

"Shouldn't i take you guys to your rooms?" she kindly suggests

*she ends up up grabbing you guys walking you down the hallway, she takes taehyung to his room first*

"So y/n whats your room number, where do you sleep?" she asks

"I sleep in Room 23" (the room you and jk sleep in) you said while tripping on air

"Woah be careful haha, hold onto me" she says and giggles

Junkooks room~ room 23

*You guys finally arive to room 23 but before she started knocking, she heard sobbing and crying from inside the door*