~𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑~

"Make me yours?" you pull away from the kiss

"Yes, Ill need to make you mine, and only mine,
so no mistakes like this ever happen again no one should ever lay their hands on your body, its mine, its all mine.

"Are serious? but... how, are we allowed i mean-"  you said shockingly

"Shhhh y/n just trust me"

*jungkook picks you up and gets you out of the bathroom*

*all the members look at both of you but dont say anyhting as they're confused as hell of what just went on*

"Jk where are we going omg" you say

*you laugh as he exits the the room starts to run down the hallway *

*he enters his room still carrying you*

"Please where that fancy dress you wore when you first day you came here,
You looked so sexy i couldnt  keep my eyes off you the minute i saw you"

"Really? I thought i looked terrible in that dress" you started blushing

"But put it on for what?" you question

"Hmm maybe i have a surprise..." he says

*jk grabs a blindfold and puts it in his pocket*

*He gets dressed up looking hot asl and sprays on some cologne*

*He grabs your hand rushing you both out of the bighit building*

"Why are we leaving right now tho, don't i have to work for you guys today" you say in worry

"Umm nope today is a free day for all of us, i want to enjoy it well with you"

*He carries you onto his back bringing you to his black lambo and lays you inside*

*you look at the drivers seat slowly checking him out because of how stunning he looked and bite your lip*

"What was that??" Jk says and smirks

"Huh? What- i mean nothing!" you look awa

"Don't look awayyy please look back at me with that same look of yours you just did" he gets exited...

*you look back for a quick second and try to look away again*

*But he instantly leans over and grabs your face, he's starts pecking your lips slowly while gradually moving his lips at a quicker paste, slipping his tongue in*

*you starting squirming around in your tight dress trying to pull away as your breathing begins to get heavier*

He pulls away "Hmm are you okay, you seem nervous?"

"No haha its fine, it was just a little unexpected" you say

"ahaha but this is nothing compared to what I wanna do to you" he giggles

"Do whatt? Tell meee" you said as you felt your heart racing, you knew exactly what he meant...

"You'll find out soon...just put on this blindfold I'm taking you somewhere special"

just put on this blindfold I'm taking you somewhere special"