Chapter 6

You start to walk in the room. It was very organized and decorated well.
you start to look around checking everything out but suddenly feel Jungkook tap your shoulder and you freeze
"Im Jungkook by the way".
"Oh im y/n, and i know who you are haha"
you try to make it sound like its not a big deal knowing them.
"you know me?!" he immediately says surprised.
"Of course, Ive looked up to to you guys my whole life"
"Ohhh i see, thank you, thats great you're working with us now" he said and smiled in a flirtatious way.

As you go further into the room you realize there in no one really there but you two.
Your heart starts racing and you start to stutter as you begin to speak again.
"Oh haha were is everyone you know", you say nervously.
Jungkook quickly says "huh... this is my room, room 23" .
"will i be working here?", you question.
Haha no silly, i know what room you're looking for follow me"

You start to walk behind him, and just now realize his shirt is see through.
It looked like he had been in the shower before coming into his room .

You begin to deeply stare through his shirt right into his back muscles as he's walking. You've never been so attracted to someones back until now, you were completely distracted by them being in right front of you.
"Who lead you into my room?" jungkook questioned curiously.

He waited before a response but you hadn't said anything at all not paying attention.
Jungkook suddenly looks back at you and
your body quickly stopped right in your place and you look up at him immediately.
"Oh my bad, sorry, umm some worker brought me here", you said.

"Ahh room 39, you should be going in here"
He unlocks the door for you, letting you inside before him.
As soon as you walked in you see lights, cameras, makeup, and clothing racks everywhere to your right.
All the sudden you feel it become silent and you look to your left seeing the rest members stare right at you...