Chapter 10

*You get off of jk's bed and get dressed quickly before jk gets out the bathroom*

*You exit his room forgetting to tell jk to come with you like namjoon asked too*

"Hey y/n where do you think your going!"
*Jk grabs you by the arm and pulls you back into the room*

*he seemed very worried and confused why left him behind*

*You were about to talk but realized he was naked...*
*your eyes followed down his cheast leading to his boxers*

"Oh jungkook put some cloths on, i didnt mean to look down i promise" you shut your eyes

"woah woah woah! i'm sorry i heard you leave without me so i came to you in a rush
stay here so i can get changed"
he said with his hands cuffed onto his private covering it from your sight.

*When you accidentally looked down you saw the full large print of his dick which made your imagination with him dirtier than ever*

"Alright y/n i got changed and sorry if i shocked you, i just wanted to get breakfast together"

"Wait jk but Namjoon said we need to meet up with the members asap"

"Pshhh don't worry about him" jk rolled his eyes

"So cmon Lets go!!" Jk says excitedly

"Okay? are you sure about this, i don't want to get in trouble" You said really worried thinking about loosing your job

"Yes trust me y/n ill give rm a call saying we'll have breakfast and be right there just in time"

*you look up at jk while walking down the hall together, he was much taller in person than you had ever expected*
*you kept staring at him and formed a smirk*

"What are you looking at" jk said quickly covering his face*

"aweee he's shy it's adorable" you thought*

After breakfast with jungkook
you started to wonder
Woah i kinda feel like jk is might be into me, he really was looking forward to spend time with me today, alone, together, or am i wrong?" .....

*you and jk walk into the bts dressing room*

"Hey Namjoon how are you?" you said
"Im doing good y/n and you?"
"Im good thank you, i'm glad to be here today for you guys" you smile

"Thats great, so how was staying with jungkook last night?"

*All the members stop what they were doing the second it came out of rm's mouth
They all look over at you and jk, and start talking over each other*

"SHE SLEPT WITH JUNGKOOK???" jimin yelled

"WHATTT!!!" jin yelled back and stood up quickly

"AYOOOO JK WILL FALL FOR Y/N" jhope said

"I think they will look good together " suga said casually with his calm personality

*Taehyung was the only member who didnt even bother saying a word he silently glared away with a frustrated look on his face*