Chapter 7

As you walked in the members became very shocked by your presence staying all silent for a moment.
Eyeing you from your long shiny hair down to the shape of your body in your tight red dress.
You just stood there unable to move.
"they look unreal, they're all so sexy and handsome", you thought to yourself.

"This beautiful girl right here will be working with us " Jungkook causally went on saying.
"Beautiful girl?" you thought as you laughed it off.
"Hi i'm y/n nice to meet you :)"
Namjoon got up really quickly
"nice to meet you too, as you may know i'm the leader, let me show you around the room"
*He goes on by showing around the items you will be using for them like makeup, clothing etc.

Moment later
All of the members try talking to you. It was so over whelming and hard to keep eye contact with each member as they try to introduce themselves to you.
Namjoon was very respectful trying to make you feel as comfortable as possible
Your bias wrecker Taehyung starts to walk toward you, he was so tall and much more handsome in real life.
"Hi y/n my name V and i'm a good boy" he started to smirk as he winked seductively ;)

That smirk of his made you blush you were so mesmerized by that look of his that you didn't even realize the way you were deeply looking at him

Until you feel someone give you a dangerous glare.
It was Jungkook, he quickly averted his eyes as soon as you looked his direction
you realized he had a real serious face on, almost seemed like he was jealous by this interaction going on with V.

Later on
It had been only a couple hours and you seemed to be the most comfortable you've ever been around a large group of guys.
They were all so polite and welcoming, they treated you like a sister the whole time.
Like laughing and having deep conversations with you about your personal life too.

But you always had this different feeling about jungkook.
Ever since the first time you saw him online till the moment you met him. He just made you feel a certain way.
It didn't feel like he was treating you like "family either" he would always have a seductive vibes weather it was looking or  talking to you.

End of your first day
After long conversations and time together. Each member had gotten into their sleeping clothing.
They all knew were they were sleeping for the night.
Some of the members were sharing rooms. Half of the members had already left to go to bed.

"Hey Namjoon if you don't mind me asking do you know which room i need to be staying in now"
you start to panic not knowing which room you will be sleeping in.
"Oh man im pretty sure there are not any extra new rooms at the moment"
You cut him off "oh ill sleep any were it doesn't have to be a new comfortable room"
"Oh Jungkook come here!" Namjoon calls him over.
Jungkook's walks over with his cute bunny Pj's and realizes your standing there looking all lost.

"Hey y/n would you mind sleeping with Jungkook, he sleeps alone so he should have some room for you".
"would you feel comfortable at all?"
you and Jungkook look at each other all nervous your heart starts racing.
"But theres just one bed" Jungkook looks at you to see if its fine with you.
"Yeah i'm totally okay with that" you had just said quickly without realizing what you just agreed to...