Chapter 8

you and Jungkook start walk in the direction of his bedroom.
It felt very awkward, no one speaking a word knowing you'll be getting in same bed together.
Jungkook unlocks the door for you smiling letting you in first.

"Make yourself at home please if you feel uncomfortable, i can always sleep on the floor "
Jk says with a polite manner.

"No i really dont mind please sleep on the bed" you said persuading him not to sleep on the floor

You get into the bathroom taking off all your cloths to change in Pj's.
Jk not knowing your in the bathroom comes in and is completely shocked.
He stays in spot frozen not saying a word.
Mesmerized by your naked body right in from of him.
He had been staring for too long not even realizing

until you looked right at him.
You freak out and jump.
"Omg my bad i hadn't locked the door" you said all worried.
"Oh its my bad i shouldn't have walked in without knocking, its my fault please forgive me" jk says.

*He shamefully walks out the bathroom still apologizing
"Its fine please don't worry its not your fault" you said yelling from inside the bathroom.

you weren't really worried because you thought he came in when you had some clothes on.
Little did you know he saw your full naked body.

You finally come out the bathroom.
"You can come in the bathroom now" you started to laugh.
"Sorry again haha" jk says.

You get into his large white bed, his pillows and sheets smelled like mens cologne.
you were really making yourself at home getting all up in the covers.

Jk finally comes out the bathroom acting all suspicious, you start to suspect his hands in his pocket, low key grabbing his private down.
"Is he hard?..." you curiously thought"
"Oh shit i need to stop thinking this"

Jungkook starts to come near you*
looking all nervous ready ask you something.
"Hey y/n is okay with you if i could sleep with my shirt off, thats how i usually sleep".
"Of course haha its completely fine" you said without hesitation.

*He takes off his shirt*
you start to eye him, the shape of his abs were perfect, he was so fit. He gained all your focus.
"Am i really laying next to shirtless Jungkook right now?" you kept thinking to yourself.

A bit later
Both of you guys were on your phones for a while until you both shut them off and got ready to get to sleep.

But you start to feel jk's movement.
Even tho you two were sleeping far apart you could tell jk couldnt control him self.
Squirming around and staring down at your body every few seconds.

*makes eye contact*
*both of you start to giggle*
*He starts to deeply stare into your lips and slowly comes near you*
"What are you doing, stop teasing me" you said as a joke to make things a little less awkward.

*you lightly pushed him away and laughed*
"Come hereee" jk whines as a joke
But your body suddenly had the urge to actually come over to him.
*Jk's eyes widen in shock, he never thought you would actaully come*

*He grabs you to sit on top of him*
This is when things started to get a bit
more serious...
*It started to get really hot it didn't seem like a joke anymore.
"wtf is going on right now, is this really about to happen?" Your mind was going everywhere.

You felt yourself get more and more wet as jk's private starts to rub against your body hardening even more.
He aggressively grabs your neck near his lips
"Are you really okay with this right now" he lightly whispers with his low deep voice.
The warmth of his breath against your neck made your body tingle.

"yes i am" you said quietly
he slowly starts leaving wet kisses all over your neck going to your lips.
He suddenly starts to bite down your lower lip very slowly.
The sexual tension between you guys was really strong.
Grabbing your ass pulling your body closer to his.
you could tell he was really horny.
Especially after seeing your naked body right in front of his eyes.
Sweat was dripping off his neck sliding down his abs.

At that sudden moment the sound of keys started to come closer and closer to the door, as it  begins to unlock

At that sudden moment the sound of keys started to come closer and closer to the door, as it begins to unlock...