Chapter 11

It was late at night and BTS finished performing

*your phone rings*

"Hey taehyung"

"Hey y/n we just finished performing so get ready i have something set up for us"

"Huh really what is it" you said curiously

"Im not telling you just be ready and come to the bts dorm around 1:oo am there will be no one there"

"Oh okay see you soon" you said

(No one there? So he just wants to have a drink alone.... with me.... i mean as friends right? you thought to yourself)

(Same day) Meeting with taehyung

(It was about 1:00 am now and the members had all gone to bed you waited for jungkook to fall asleep, to quickly get of his bed and quietly leave his room)

*you get into the bts dorm and are surprised by what you see*

"Surprise y/n" taehyung rushed toward you

*he had set up a table with rose petals, drinks and you fav food, sushi"

*his song Winter Bear played in the background*

"Awee this is so cute thank you, id like to have a really good time, and i like really like your song winter bear!" You proceeded to say

*taehyung  just looks at your beautiful face seeing you happy while talking about how you love his song made him feel some way*

"Well thank you so much and i just wanted to do something special for our new staff here,
i need you to feel welcomed, sorry for the members imature behavior today"

"Oh well its completely okay i so understand why they would be shocked i did sleep with jungkook after all... NOT THAT WAY OF COURSE" you didn't want it to sound like you guys had sex

"so why did you sleep with him i heard namjoon found and extra room"

*you had a scared look on your face, you had no idea what to tell him*

"Well i just feel better with someone in the room, we do sleep away from eachother tho" you said in a low voice avoiding eye contact.

* Taehyung looks at you then back onto his food silently*

"I heard you say you like sushi so lets dig in"
he changes the subject

*he hands you chopsticks, and you guys begin to eat*