Chapter 4

"Get your bags ready, " I'm going to miss you", your mom said. "How are you feeling you finally get too see those boys you're obsessed over".
You yelled in excitement, "I cannot wait I cant believe i will also be doing their makeup!"
I would be so close to there face, especially Jeon Jungkook, i don't think i would be able to handle this.

Sometime later
You were all dressed up and had looked your best, you got you bags ready and started leaving the house.
"goodbye mom I love you"."Love you too honey stay safe".

You went inside the uber and drove for an hour.
"Were are here" the man said.
"Thank you sir".
You started walking toward a high building. Your heels were making a loud sound within every step.
Suddenly you felt someone tap your shoulder. "Hey who are you?" a kind looking man said with a smile.
"I'm y/n I will be working for Bts, this is my first day here".
"Oh welcome we hope you enjoy it here, they are very kind I shall say".
"Thats great, i will", you said. "Follow me this way".

You finally entered the building, it was a very large building it was designed beautiful.
*You went up the elevator with the man*
"Their room would be this way down the hall in room 23"the man said.
"Okay thank you sir"

You started to walk down the hall, your body was shivering.
"Im so nervous i cant do this"
You stood for a moment and took a deep breath.
You started to walking down the hall again. " room 15, room, 17, room 19, room 21, you were whispering to your self.
"Room twenty three".
you had came to a realization you were right beside bts's door...