Chapter 2

"Hey y/n wake up you've slept in all day, i got a call" your mom said.
"whats the call for?"
"You only have three days to turn in your video for the the makeup/fashion idol audition, i hope you have an idea of what your going to do", your mother said leaving your room.
"omg don't remind me!" you said smacking your face against the pillow".

You finally rolled out of bed, got ready, and set up your camera.
You made sure to look representable you work a cute red dress with your hair down and some red lipstick.
You pressed the record button.
" hey i'm y/n and i'm auditioning to help any idol band with fashion and makeup.
I have been doing this for a very long time.
I would say i'm somewhat skilled i can can do dramatic and simple looks" you went on explaining for the next five minutes.
Your mother stood behind the camera and watched you until you finally finished.
"Y/n you did great job i'm proud of you, trust me you're going to win", your mother said with a proud look on her  face.

"Im not to confident about this" you said and  sighed. Your mother gave you a tight, warm hug and said
"wait for the results in a few days you will make make it". You felt a lot better after your mom comforted you.